Chapter 20

Well, this is it guys! But is it really...?

Like I said in the last chapter, I have great news to tell you. But first, let me start with saying that I changed my mind and there will not be a 2-part epilogue for this fic. I'm sorry but I feel like the end of this chapter will be good enough to end it anyway. Good news is that THIS IS ONLY ONE BOOK IN THE 3-PART KYLUX SERIES I DECIDED TO TORTURE MYSELF WITH BY WRITING. I'm freaking obsessed and as you see, I'm not really stopping myself lmao. I plan to get started on the 2nd fic as soon as I wrote the outline for it, which will probably be sometime at the middle of next month. I am over thrilled to write it. But I'm gonna miss writing this plot line though. I've really enjoyed writing this a lot guys. I'm going to be a wreck writing the last chapter of the third book. Thanks to all my lovely, supportive readers, I couldn't have gotten this far without y'all. Long live Kylux! -staygoldstiles
----------------------------------------------
The car ride home was filled with silence. Ben and Hux had decided before that they'd go to Ben's dorm because Ben had received a text from Rey immediately after they left the Cheesecake Factory, with Rey telling him that she was staying over at Poe's dorm with Finn. Hux believed that the drama sorority house would be crowded possibly. So they drove home in Hux's car, with Ben resting his chin on his palm as he stared out the window. Hux kept his right hand in Ben's thigh the whole way.

Even the weather matched the atmosphere. It had started to rain, drizzle really, but it still matched the overall mood. Ben knew he was being ungrateful but still, he hated with a passion what just happened to him, but as usual, he was grateful to have Hux there with him.

When they'd gotten to the building, Hux parked and they got out of the car. He smoothly slipped his hand into Ben's as Ben pulled his keys out of his pocket with the other hand. They walked up the stairs and Ben unlocked the door, walking Hux in.

Ben sighed, pulling off his jacket and putting it on the coat-hanger. He watched Hux do the same as Ben flopped onto his bed, lying on his back. Hux watched him. "Don't be upset, Ben." He walked over to the bed, then he pulled him self on top of it and mirrored Ben's position, lying down next to him. "Your dad seemed like a nice guy at least."

Ben nodded. "I guess. But that's beyond the point. I'm... even though Han decided to want to be nice to me, I'm still not over what happened with my mum. It's just... and then in front of you... she's just ridiculous. I'm so sorry you had to see that."

"Don't be sorry or embarrassed. Yeah, your mum, she's... something. But don't worry about it, please."

"How could I not worry about it?" Ben threw his hands in the air as a lack of understanding. "She humiliated me... in front of you, to make things worse. And then she's all... homophobic, which is awful, honestly. I didn't know she was."

"Ben, Ben, shhh. It's okay, really. I said don't be embarrassed. Nothing that happens to you that isn't in your control could make me think of you any differently. Even with your family." Hux rolled over into his side so he could meet Ben's brown eyes. Ben did the same.

"I believe you." Ben said simply. Hux reached out his hand and Ben took it, lightly playing with Hux's fingers.

Ben thought for a minute. He knew that this was a perfect opportunity to do what he wanted to do. He felt like Hux would want to do it as well.

So he decided the perfect way to tell Hux what he wanted to do was say, "Ruin me."

Hux moved his eyes away from his and Ben's hands, looking back into Ben's eyes. He raised an eyebrow. Then he smirked. "Okay," He said, and he happily obliged to Ben's wish.

And there it was. The kiss that Ben has been waiting for. Ben closed his eyes and listened as Hux moved his body on top of Ben's, then kissed him on the mouth softly. Ben kissed back, enjoying it very much. He moved his hand up to the short hairs at the back of Hux's neck, moving his other onto Hux's chest. Hux moaned, biting Ben's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Ben hissed at the surprisingly enjoyable feeling of the pain, and he let Hux in. Hux's tongue snaked quickly through Ben's lips, exploring Ben's mouth.