C h a p t e r 50 ✂

(YAY! We are on chapter 50! I am so happy for all of you who enjoy this! You deserve it for being awesome! Well, I truly hope you enjoy this chapter; and see you on the flip-side, bestiemush! 

P.S: All your guesses were incorrect! Read further to find out!)

(Error Sans POV)

"What. The heck?!? t-this can't be-!" I look is shock at the familiar skeleton in front of me in disbelief.

"Oh, but it IS! Hello, Brother~!"

Ink!Sans was dressed in his battle outfit, decorated with blacks, silvers, blues, and gold

Ink!Sans was dressed in his battle outfit, decorated with blacks, silvers, blues, and gold. (Look at picture provided if you can.) His smile drove me mad. I feel rage overwhelming me, but was block by one part of me that still felt happy to see him.

I look away when he approaches her, the one who caused this mess in the first place. She is barely conscious. He looks at her and then to me with a sad and disappointed look on his face.

He takes a pair of gelded scissors out of a pocket and snips her and the others calmly free from my almost seemingly indestructible strings. I look at him with disbelief. His small figure picks (Y/N) up and carries her carefully bridal style.

Before completely walking past me he gives me a dirty glare that he obviously needed to 'clean'... But now isn't the time, Error...

(Ink!Sans' POV)

I wanted to get as far away from my brother as I could with (Y/N) and the others to fix the problem with the timelines.

But... How am I to do that when The timelines are all messed up, and with (Y/N) baring magic? Sigh... I just don't know...

(Sorry my fruits! I leave you there! I promise to make an update or 2 tomorrow! Sorry if that seemed tacky... It is close to midnight and I need sleep... Welp, see you soon!)