C h a p t e r 55 ✂

(Soo sorry for not updating! I broke my laptop and I am SOOO happy that My brother is allowing me to use his tablet and for him allowing me to use her computer! Be happy for them doing that for me! Well, lets get this going! WARNING! Short and awkward chapter...

And Just 'cuz...)

(Your POV)

I lay me (E/C) eyes on the tall skeleton.

Small beads of sweat appear on my forehead.

Fuck.

What's with it and the Gaster!Bros being so... What's the word?

Hot?

Gaster!Papyrus just walks up to me calmly and holds out a hand for me to shake. I stop my gawking and take his hand kindly.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N), isn't it?" He sounded like Papyrus, but calm, like Swap Paps.

Oh, how much I already miss Swap...

I look up at him. "Yeah..." I let go of his hand and turn a very light, almost unnoticeable, shade of pink.

I let go of his hand and smile awkwardly. He smiles back and I take a look at Gaster!Sans, who chuckles.

Ink speaks up. "Heh, lets make introductions to Sans and Papyrus. This is starting to be a little weird..."

I nod quickly in agreement and we head out of the suddenly confining lab.

We soon make way to the living room, where we met up the the 'almost-asleep' Sans and 'annoyed' Papyrus. I giggle at the look Paps gave us when he saw the other 'him'

"OH, ANOTHER ONE? AREN'T THEIR ENOUGH ALREADY?" Sarcasm strong. It's a joke.

We all laugh.

(So sorry Pineapple-Author-Chan is being the lazy one she is... But to give it to ya, I may end this book soon. Heck, it has 2 parts, and thanks for me adding a new character, I may have just added another! Just, please. Give Mama-Fruit a break~

ALSO! I want to contribute to your opinions. How should I do this? Leave off with a BANG or let it out smooth and easy, so book [not part] 2 can come out? It is up to you!

Comment "1" for Grand end with no 'book 2'

Comment "2" for smooth end with a possible 'book 2'

Please let me know what you think and thanks!)