C h a p t e r 52 ✂

(SOOOO sorry for slacking on writing. This is going to be a REALLY long chapter to make up for it! I really do hope you enjoy it! Lets get going! Sorry if I sound lazy in writing... Also, don't forget I have an 'Ask Me, Undertale, CreepyPasta, and OCs' book out! Please drop 'us' a comment!)

(Your POV)

After Ink showed me the drawing I instantly knew what I had to do. After a few more words with him, Ink and I decided to grab both Sans' and Papyrus and head towards the basement (?) of the brother's house.

When walking down the steps, Sans quickened his pace and stopped ahead of me, making me stop as well. "(Y/N), explain why we are going to the basement."

I looked at him with seriousness in my face. "Your father told me that I had to help you fix something..."

With that his eyes widened. "So... he told you-"

"Not exactly... He never told me what it was..."

Sans seemed to give off a small breath of relief. "It is good you don't know yet, (Y/N)." He smiled.

I gave him a playful glare which made him chuckle. We resumed walking and followed Ink to where I suppose that the machine would be.

Ink opens the door at the end of the hall and gestures for us to come in like we were royalty; which earned a laugh from me at his humor.

Sans threw his hand around the corner and flipped on a switch, turning the lights on.

I gaped at the room: baby blue walls, incuts in the walls that acted like workspaces, drawers, blueprints, and even several pictures hung randomly.

The lab.

"You okay?" Gaster!Sans chuckled.

I nodded and smiled at him. Ink met us in a corner, where a massive shape was held under a dark grey sheet.

This is it, isn't it?

I was waiting for a reply, but none was herd from Gaster.

Strange...

I returned my attention to Ink, who was grasping the sheet ready to present. He then ripped the sheet off, revealing what I had expected. The machine.

It was Box-like and was powder blue in color with red and green switches and buttons. At first glance it would remind you of a children's toy with the color pallet; but I knew better.

I knew of the power it would soon hold.

Sans smiled and walked up to it, putting a hand on it. "Heh, hello again, old lady."

I questioned his terminology, but shook it off.

G!Sans and Papyrus both decided to stand off to the side and watch as me and Sans got to work.

New found knowledge entered my brain as soon as I lay my (E/C) eyes on the circuitry. I got strate to the motherboard, starting to rewire it. I ask for a new Power Supply and and Zip Drive, in which I quickly receive by a utterly confused Sans.

(Time Skip to a little while later)

I replace the PCI chips in the motherboard and I stood back to marvel at my work. Ink put the cover back on and we shared a good humored laugh as we turn to see the startled look on G!Sans and Papyrus' faces.

(Sans' POV)

It was surprising how smart (Y/N) had become so suddenly. Heh, blame that on the magic and knowledge she inherited from me...

Gaster!Sans and Papyrus seemed to notice as well, which made us laugh.

With the machine ready I lean onto it, for it gave me quite a workout. I then turn to (Y/N), who was sharing a laugh with Ink and G!Sans.

"Hey, (Y/N). You ready to know what this baby does?"

(Your POV)

"-Then I say, 'I need some Monet to get Degas to make the Van Gogh!'" Ink cracks an art joke that makes me laugh

"Hey, (Y/N). You ready to know what this baby does?"

Hearing that lifted my spirits even more. I kept my happiness under check and walked calmly toward the machine Sans was leaning against. He pushed himself off and turned to stand next to me. He continued to look at the machine as he spoke.

"If I don't come back, remember me."

This broke my heart into pieces. He then turned to look at me. I see truth and sadness in his eyes.

Without thinking I hugged him. Tight. Not long after, I feel him calm a bit and he hugs me back. He lets go of me and I do the same and we steps into the machine. He waves to all of us and Ink assists him and shuts the door.

Buzzing follows and a light blinks on.

I wait anxiously.

(Time Skip)

It seems like an hour had passed, but I look at the clock in the lab. 15 minutes he was gone.

Gosh I hate time-

Another light on the machine turns on and the same buzzing sound returns. I jump up, hoping to have the machine work.

Soon the door opens and a dramatic puff of smoke exits. (Lol boredom) A shadow is seen.

But it doesn't seem to belong to Sans.

The smoke clears and my eyes widen to see a familiar figure.

"Ah, (Y/N). So happy to see you."

"Move, You're too tall!"

My heart flutters to hear that Sans had made it though! I rush forward to greet him and I was intercepted by him in a hug.

I sense a smile from the other figure and a hand on my shoulder. I let go of Sans and turn to the other figure, in which I startle with another hug.

I smile and let go of him. "Welcome home, Gaster."

(AAAHHH! 2 more days till summer vacation!!! *Happiness intensifies* SOO sorry for a slow update... Also, I just drank a packet of ketchup... I now know why Sans likes it so much! Lol, NO JOKE... Well, I will update ASAP, and I can promise that it will turn out better than this chapter. Stay refrigerated, my fruits!)