C h a p t e r 53 ✂

(WOO! Thanks SOO much for 210+ followers! Also, thanks for getting this story to over 63k reads and 3k votes! [I added both parts together...] I finally have a meaning in life thanks to you! Now lets get to the chapter!)

***

I smile and let go of him. "Welcome home, Gaster."

***

(Your POV)

The tall skeleton looks down at you with excited but soft eyes. "I am grateful of your help to get me back, (Y/N)." He smiles.

I look at both Sans', Ink, and Papyrus.

"You wouldn't be here if it weren't for them."

Gaster!Sans chuckled. "He wouldn't be here If I wasn't here."

Papyrus added. "Gaster wouldn't be her if Gaster!Sans and I weren't here If it wasn't for you making a glitch."

Ink and Sans looked confused. I laughed.

"Sorry if this don't make any 'sans'e"

That broke the cinnamon-roll side of papyrus.

"OK, I'M OUT!" He shook his head. "No I'm not..."

Papyrus seemed to be glitching a little, which worried me.

I looked over at Ink with a worried expression. He looked between me and Papyrus and nodded.

"Hey, Swap. Wanna go home?"

He looked at him with hopeful eyes that soon disappears. "I have no-one to go back home to. My brother is in Error's hands-"

"Don't worry, I'll try to get him back, but how about the people there that worry about you everyday: Mettaton?"

This seemed to get to Paps. His eyes show grief. He quickly nodded.

Ink spoke again. "The machine, now that we know it works, can send you back to UnderSwap quite easily. But first, we need to separate you from the other papyrus." Ink then turned to Me, Gaster, and Sans. "You may leave if you want."

Gaster!Sans spoke up. "What about me?"

Ink replied: "You wanna go home, too?"

(AH! Don't worry, I'll make another update soon, but what do you think?

Should he go home, or not?

Tell me in the comments what you think!)