C h a p t e r 51 ✂

(Heya! SOOO sorry for not making many updates... Good news is that I am not as sick anymore! I will try to update as much as possible, and I am sure to get this going by summer for sure! Welp, lets start, shall we?)

(Your POV)

Just before I passed out I got a good look of someone cutting the cords from around me and my soul. My vision was blurred, so I didn't capture his exact looks.

(Time-Skip)

I awoke at what I hoped was about an hour later. I would've woken up earlier, but hey, I like sleep!

I was on the same sofa I came to know and love. I smile. I go to sit up until I notice that my head is resting on someone's lap. I immediately stiffen at the voice.

"Well then... had a good rest?"

I blushed and say up. "Heh... S-sorry, Papyrus-"

"No need for sorry, (Y/N)." He chewed on a cigarette and pat my head.

"H-hey... what happened?"

A new voice resurfaced. It sounded much like Sans, but more friendly. "Oh, my brother tried to kill you. Heh, sorry 'bout that!"

Is... this who helped us?

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! Just call me Ink... That's a start!"

"Ink? Well, that explains it, I guess." I take a look at him. He looked just like sans, but much more... craftier? I don't know how to explain it...

Ink chuckles. "Heh... I like your humor! Well, I wish not to explain much, so lets just get things strate... My brother will stay at bay as long as I am with him or you. So riddle me this... Why do you have magic?"

I look away with a hand on the back of my neck. I mean, I only JUST woke up and this guy is already asking me questions!

"Uh, it is a long story..." Gaster!Sans and Sans then walk in, chatting before they saw me awake. They both smile and wave at me before they head upstairs.

I tell Ink my backstory; from when I caused the glitch to when Gaster gave me the power I needed to possibly beat Error. He nodded and seemed to get what I was saying, even though I often confused myself.

Papyrus just sat and listened; trying to get a sense of what I was trying to say. Soon, he was too confused and ended up chewing a hole in his cigarette; causing him to get a new one and excusing himself for a smoke break.

I chuckle at that and I soon finish my story. Ink smiled and pat my back.

"Well, I am sure it was all just an accident! It'll fix itself eventually... I hope..."

"'I hope'? What is that suppose to mean?"

"I'm not sure... Forget about it, ok? Always have hopes!"

I give a nervous smile. I'm not sure about that...

Ink takes out a pad of paper and a few pencils. He gets to drawing and then looks up at me. "So... Gaster... He wants you to help Sans with something?"

I look at him, puzzled. "Yeah..."

"Have you seen this before?" He shows me a picture of a machine. vvv (Look at picture if you can)

I nod, knowing that with the power Gaster has lent me, it also gave me an image of what the machine would look like

Ink keeps a strate face. "Heh. I won't tell you what it is... yet..."

(CLIFFHANGER! So sorry... I'll try to update soon!)