C h a p t e r 60 ✂

(Sorry for the wait, But Yup... THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! *Insert song here* After this chapter, there will be 2 more, and this book will be finished! And I had made my decision. There will NOT be a 'book 2'. I am sorry, but the way I want it to end will not allow that... Also, I have, like, a skele-TON of other books to update/finish... so yeah... Please enjoy!)

***

I open my door to a shocked (Y/N), sitting with her back to the rail.

"(Y/N), what's wrong-"

Her eyes shown wetness. "Sans, Do you know what that means for me?"

G!Sans joined me by my side.

She spoke once more, a small tear escaping from her slightly-glowing eye. "I could DIE from the fusion!"

***

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

I heart sank as those bitter words jumped from her lips. My eye sockets widened in anguish and I stumble back from where I crouched, Sans following my movements.

(Your POV)

I try to stay touch, knowing it was all my fault in the first place... I... I kinda deserve this-

With hearing the commotion I here Gaster and both Papyrus' run up the stairs.

"Is everything ok-"

I start to feel a little lightheaded, just before my head hit the wall and I black out.

(No One's POV)

As (Y/N) Passed out, Both Papyrus' and Gaster all panicked. The Sans', however, were terrified. They knew they were going to end up being next...

And That did happen.

(Your POV)

I woke in a vaguely familiar place, which was pure white with nothing else except two figures I know all too well.

Ink and Error.

Along with another two figures that stood just by my left.

Sans and Gaster!Sans?!?

I long so badly to help them but something was... different... about them...

Here in the void they seemed weak; and I did also... It didn't feel right...I was all too used to being strong and... powerful... which I don't feel in the presence of the one that came close to killing me and the one who saved me.

"Heh... Nice to see ya again!" The 'always optimistic' Ink proclaimed.

"Ink, iT iS oN yOu... i'M NoT gOod wITh ThiS KinD oF tHInG..."

"Excuses excuses... *sigh* (Y/N), I'm sure you know why you're here, don't ya?"

I hesitate slightly. "Y-yes..."

"Then what will it be?"

Two options then appear in front of me:

✧[Continue] ✧[True Reset]

I sit for a second, contemplating on my choices.

✦[Continue] ✧[True Reset]

✧[Continue] ✦[True Reset]

✦[Continue] ✧[True Reset]

I look toward both Sans', who seemed in pain, and not from the fusion...

*sigh*

✧[Continue] ✦[True Reset]

"I have made my decision."

Ink frowned slightly, "You wish to make a True Reset? If you agree fully, there is a strong chance you won't survive, for you are a glitch..."

I nod slightly. "No matter the cost, I wish to fix my mistakes."

(Sorry for DEM FEELZ... I'll update again tomorrow/today... heh... 1 in the morning so yeah... Sorry if that sounded a little lazy, but I wish you all well.)