C h a p t e r 62 ✂

(Last Chapter, huh? Welp, Lets get to it, shall we?)

***

I... I'm finally as peace~

***

(Sans' POV)

It's been a month since the True Reset. I... I can't remember much of what happened... All I know is that there was this girl... And another me...

Things seemed to be happy.

Gosh... if only...

I also remember that the girl... Loved me... and my brother like family... And I tell Paps that every day.

(Time-Skip)

Walking around Snowdin seems boring now... even with my lazy lifestyle...

I sit at my station for what seems like a good amount of time before I decide to go for a snack.

Reaching down for the ketchup I suddenly feel a warmth to the back of my hand.

I pull my hand back quickly before searching for what I felt.

I find a (S/C) shard necklace with a small note with it; which read:

Sans:

As the creator and supporter of AUs, it is my duty to protect them, and everything in them. (Y/N) is one of them. She requested that you would be able to keep a piece of herself with you at all times, as a remembrance of the good times. I wish you and your AU the best of luck.

~Ink

I chuckled. I put the paper down next to me and I study the shard. It looks like a gem...

I put it on and I instantly remember... Memories that were precious to me...

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

I ended up finding a note, along with a pendant, under my pillow...

(Y/N)...

Why...?

***

(And with that, this story ends. I'll Post my final Author's Note and Say my final good-byes for this story! But please, feel free to read my other stories now! Here are the pendants that Sans and Gaster!Sans received from you and Ink!Sans:

 I'll Post my final Author's Note and Say my final good-byes for this story! But please, feel free to read my other stories now! Here are the pendants that Sans and Gaster!Sans received from you and Ink!Sans:

They are your Soul Color, by the way... Well, Talk to ya soon!)

(08/22/16)