C h a p t e r 57 ✂

(SOO sorry for not updating for a little bit... I had a bunch of family things and I had been recruited to help with the making of BraveTale! You can read up about it on Lily_101XD 's page. Well, lets get going, shall we?)

***

I think for only a second before speaking. "Sans, I take you both as good friends at the moment-"

Me sighs and walks up to me and sits next to me. "(Y/N). It's going to change one of these days. Who is it?"

"Him, or me?"

***

(Your POV)

I sit there for a little while with a shocked look on my face, contemplating on what to say back to the skeleton. I was about to reply before I hear a loud yell come from down stairs.

"GUYS, AREN'T YOU GONNA EAT?"

Sans looks toward the door and then back to me. "We'll talk more about this..."

He stands and heads to the exit, opening it and waiting "Aren't you gonna come?"

I look up with surprise. "Wha- oh... sorry..." I rise from my own seat and exit the room, with Sans following behind me.

(Lousy Time-Skip)

While we were all eating, I couldn't stop thinking about what Sans last told me.

'Him, or me?'

I hardily touched my food, which looked great, but seemed tasteless as I thought.

I thanked Gaster!Paps and Papyrus for the meal and rinsed my plate before sitting emotionless on the couch.

Gaster!Sans sits next to me. "Are you alright, (Y/N)? You seem... Odd..."

I look over at him, with a small frown. "I'm just... thinking..."

He returns the frown. "About what?"

I sigh. "Stuff..."

"Fine, you son't have to tell me..."

(Sans' POV)

(Y/N) seems to have taken my comment harsh, but it's the truth. I have no clue who she eve loves anymore. But at the moment, she may not know either...

I take into consideration what I had said to her when we were talking in my room.

Did I really hurt her inside?

(Sorry for a short update... My power went out and there was a tornado watch so yeah... No wonder this is short! I hope all you guys are good with your choice with the vote, cuz most of ya asked for a smooth end with a POSSIBLE book 2! Well, I hope you enjoyed and I will see you soon!)