Chapter 4

Harry got me 10 minutes before 12.

We talked about our families, how we felt about Taylor Swift, who we both obviously hate, and how the beginning of our day went. He told me that he's been up since 3.

"You know I can drive if you're tired," he shook his.

"No, I always wake up this early," he smiled, "and most of the time I can get to bed early." He laughed. "Unless the guys are being loud." I laughed loudly.

"By the way thank you for bringing me." I smiled.

"No problem. So, do you have a lot of friends back in the US," he asked keeping his eyes on the road.

I looked out the window and sighed. "Yeah. Them," I smiled at the thought of all my friends back at home.

"Do you miss them?" He quickly glanced at me.

"Yeah," I admitted, "a lot."

He grabbed my hand. I looked at our hands, then to him. "Well, you've made six here already." He smiled.

"And who are they?" I looked at him confused.

"Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, Lux, and myself." I smiled.

"I haven't met Lux," I stated.

"She'll be your friend right when she sees you. She's really sweet." I looked at him. He was smiling widely at the thought of Lux meeting me.

I wondered who Lux is the whole way to the concert.