Chapter 6

She looked at my face.

"So where have you been? What have you been up to?" I smiled while listening to all her questions.

After I answered them I realized there's more people than just us. I looked at the guys, I knew they would be confused. I awkwardly smiled.

"We were best friends in Minnesota," I told them. Maria smiled and nodded.

"Yep, and now we can be best friends till the very end," Maria said very excitedly.

"Of course, but we were friends till the end, even when I left," I corrected.

"You know what I mean," she lightly slapped me on the back of the head. I looked at her with a really serious, evilish face, then she ran. I ran after her. As I chased her she screamed, "Help!" The guys and I laughed at her pleas.

She's not going to get help, I thought to myself, but you'll have to stop eventually anyways. True.

I gave up after 2 minutes. "Okay! I give up," I yelled, then plopped into my chair. She smiled proudly and walked to Niall, then gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then she-tried to-wink at me. I looked at her confused and mouthed 'what'. 'Later' she mouthed back.

"So, Minnesota," Louis said, "What's it like there?" I looked at him.

"Uhh. It's Minnesota like," I awkwardly answered.

"There's not much, but yet I haven't visited every event there, so," Maria answered. We all pushed that conversation away because Maria and I didn't really know what to say about it. We all became awkwardly quiet. I looked at Harry.

"Is this how every conversation ends," I joked. He laughed at my small joke.

"Uh. No it's never happened before," Liam said.

"Shouldn't we be getting ready for the concert," Zayn asked.

"Yeah. We probably should," Niall said giving Maria a kiss, then walking towards the dressing room. Everyone else got up, and followed, except for Harry. I smiled at him. He got up, and looked at me. Then unexpectedly kissed me. Then he quickly backed up.

"Love you," he whispered while walking away. I just stood there stunned. Am I dreaming? I stood there watching him leave.

"Madison, are you alright." I blinked a few times then turned around towards Maria.

"I don't know," I told her, still blinking, and not believing what had just happened.