Chapter 11

"He brought me leftovers," Niall screamed at Louis. I looked at Maria. She was smiling at Niall's little tantrum. I looked at Harry. He was smiling too. The only difference between their smiles was that Harry had a slightly bloody nose and was smiling through a bit of pain.

Liam knelt down and gave me a wet washcloth. His hair was still a bit wet from this morning.

"Thank you." He smiled then left. I looked at Harry with my head tilted to the side. He looked at me still smiling. "Now we know better," I whispered to him, smiling too.

"Nah," he softly said. I wiped up some of the blood.

"Even after this?" I showed him the now bloody washcloth. He chuckled.

"Yes, love. Even after that." I shook my head. He took the washcloth and held it under his nose.

"Everyone," we all looked at Paul, "Lets get on the bus." Maria, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis all walked to the bus. "Need help?" He held out his hand to help me up.

"No. It's fine." I got up and helped Harry up. We slowly walked to the bus. "So not even after your leg got hurt?" He continued to look forward smiling and limping.

"Nope. Not even after getting my leg hurt." He gave me the bloody washcloth. I gave it to Paul.

Harry didn't show any pain when walking up the bus steps. (<3 RaNdOm HeArT) He sat at the table in the bus. I sat next to him.

"Maybe this is karma from hurting my arm earlier." He rolled his eyes.

"Even though I helped it feel better too?"

"Yeah. I guess so." I poked his leg where Niall had stepped on it.

"Hey! Don't!" I smiled.

"Why?" I started asking like a little kid.

"Or else I'll... I'll..." He sat and thought for a bit. "Fine, you win! Just stop!" I stopped. "Thank you." I let my smile fade. We sat in silence. "Madison?" My eyelids began to slip down over my eyes.

"Yes?" I forced my eyes to stay open, just until he told me whatever he wanted to say.

"I love you." I scooted back and laid my head down on Harry's chest.

"I love you too." Then I fell asleep.

:(::);):);(:):):):):):):)

Oh no! The Chapters are getting short again!

~Bug🐞