☾2 | Breath

At 8 o'clock exactly there is a knock at my door. Taking a deep breath I strut over to the door and swing it open. Faking my confidence I smile a bright smile only just reaching my eyes.
"Hi." I say awkwardly. His mouth hangs open slightly as he drinks in my appearance, he takes in my slightly exposed chest, fitted, black leather that ends high mid thigh, down my long pale legs and landing on my black Louboutin Classics.

Clearing his throat, his eyes flutter to mine. His skin illuminates in the barely setting sun, making his familiar pale face more defined and structured. I bite at my lip, a sudden nervousness flooding through my veins, the same nervousness I felt when I first met him. Puffing his tongue out to lick at his tinted lips, his eyes bore into mine portraying emptiness and the slight daze of his own poison. Nervously I try to break the silence by opening my mouth to say a few words of small talk, hoping to spark conversation. But instead he lands his thumb over my lips, stopping any breath that dared to come out. Electricity lit across my jaw and down my neck when he dragged his thumb down my lip and took a few steps closer to rest his forehead against mine.

I could feel his thick blood pounding only slightly while he nudges his nose with against mine. His eye lashes flutter against my cheek and his dark eyes look into my own once more. A tight feeling had made its way into my stomach, tiny knots and twists from everything going on. His breath dances on my lips and I feel his hands sliding so he can hold my jaw in both of his hands. The metal of his scattered rings sting their cold skin against my jaw but it's the hot steam of his lips onto mine that brings warmth all across my body in a deep flush. He moved his lips on mine and I fully accept his soft skin, moving my own in sync with his and tasting the sinful flavor of his mouth. Expertly moving his tongue inside my mouth he massages my own slowly and sensually. The faint taste of his addicting drug is noticeable, but it seems when I'm with him, my conscious state of mind slips away into the wind, lost and never to be found.

Pulling away hesitantly, the lewd yet satisfying sound of his lips detaching from mine echoes throughout the foggy atmosphere. Letting his fingers linger softy over my jaw more than needed he pulls them away and uses the back of his hand to wipe the saliva off of his mouth. Something that seemed so dirty and raw, he made so elegant and smooth. And when he takes my hand gently in his and says,
"Come on, we don't want to be late for our reservation."
It hits me that, I just had the best kiss of my life.
But that's not what makes my palms slightly sweaty, or my swollen lip to be threaded in between my teeth. It's the fact that I just had the best kiss of my life, with Min Yoongi.

Once in the car we are surrounded by a heavy aura. I never thought such a heavy aura would be so relaxing and peaceful. I guess that's what happens when your with Yoongi. Becoming to relaxed I forget to hide my nerves. Soon my legs begin to shake, bouncing up and down on the flat of my foot. My hands that are folded in my lap begin to twist and turn as I fiddle with my nails.

I feel a weight on my thigh stopping the jittery movement and a large hand encasing mine saving my nails from the attack.
"I know your nervous, but when your with me you are the safest person in the world." Yoongi uttered softly from his luscious lips
"I can't help but wonder what's going to happen tonight." I sigh
"Nothing your not comfortable with. I may look like a tough guy but the soft Min Yoongi can be coaxed out by the right vixen"
"Why are you being so nice to me?" I ask, finally getting it off my chest.
"When I see such rare beauty it must be mine. When I see that rare beauty begin to panic I must soothe it with love and attention." he says planting a soft kiss at the base of my jaw just below my ear
"I still don't understand"
"With my job I'm surrounded by testosterone and violence. I need someone who is kind, gentle, sweet and caring to bring me back down to earth, to stop me from becoming something I'm not. All the things you may have heard about me are true and I'm not ashamed of that. However I'm slowly becoming heartless. I'm hoping the love I will gain from you will allow me to stay strong and the person I am today. Will you allow me to love you?" He says sighing deeply as if a weigh has been lifted from his chest.

Not trusting my voice anymore I slide my lips on to his. At first my dominance shocks him rendering his lips useless but soon he regains his composure and kisses back with as much force as I'm exerting. Gradually I'm lifted on to his lap, my knees either side of his hips. He slides his thick, puffy tongue in to my mouth and dances it along the roof of my mouth. He searches for my sensitive spot, once he finds it he presses just the right amount of pressure to the area to make me release a throaty moan in to his mouth.

Feeling flushed I pull back, slightly embarrassed and the sound I just made
"Don't be embarrassed, that was beautiful." he assures me placing a sweet kiss on to my cheek and lifting me up sitting me back in my original seat. His hand skims my leg and gently pulls down the leather material of my dress that had ridden high, exposing my lacy panties. I look away hiding the blush on my cheeks, a forceful hand pulls at my jaw turning my face

"Don't do that. Don't hide such a beautiful sight from me."