☾12 | Home (Ending)

A pair of soft lips break me from my sleep.
Down my neck, across my back and down my spine. I stretch slightly in protest once the kisses stop.

"Mmhhh.." I stretch from my position.

"Good morning my soon to be wife," Yoongi's deep, raspy morning voice greets me.

"Morning soon to be husband," I chuckle tiredly.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired," I say wiggling slightly.
"... and aching, those heels killed my feet," I laugh remembering all the compliments I got due to them.

"Meet me down stairs for breakfast and I'll give you a foot rub and we can watch your favourite movie," Yoongi smiles at me, showing his cute gums.

"That sounds like the perfect day," I stretch once more.

After a few cuddles Yoongi gets up and heads down stairs, for what I assume, to cook us breakfast.

So I hop out of bed with a joyful yet sluggish jump and limp slightly to the bathroom deciding to have a quick relaxing shower before breakfast.

Once in the shower my muscles instantly relax, the waterfall cascading down my back and legs relieves the aches and pains slightly. I decide not to wash my hair as I don't want to ruin the beautiful curls I had from the night before.

Finally, I decide to get out of the shower and quickly dry off.

"Yoongi won't mind me wearing one of his shirts for today will he?" I ask myself.

"Meh, probably not," I chuckle as I throw on the oversized, black and white Brooklyn X New York baseball style t-shirt that was draped over the chair. It smells just like him, an unexplainable scent tailored to fit the one and only Min Yoongi.

I head down to the kitchen where I smell pancakes cooking, I see a plate already on the table with two thick stacked pancakes drenched in syrup.

"Those are yours baby girl," he says thrusting his head in the direction of the pancakes.

"Mine will be done in a second," he says.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask walking to the fridge and pulling out the orange juice.

"Yeah, sure baby."

"Orange juice okay?"

"Orange juice is perfect princess," he smiles at me from the side.

I find myself chuckling at how normal we seem, at how much like an ordinary couple we are right now, it doesn't feel like there is a drug dealer in my presence, or that I'm a newly turned demon. It all just feels normal. Two normal people in a normal relationship, cooking a normal breakfast.

For the first time since I changed I feel like everything's finally falling in to place, like I have finally found where I belong;

With Yoongi.

"Scarlett?" Yoongi asks with a slightly worried tone.

"What's wrong?" He questions.

"Oh," I sigh.

"Nothing, I just feel at home, like I belong here for once," I smile contently walking over to him and enveloping him in the tightest hug I could muster.

"Come on, let's eat. Then we can watch the movie, sound good?"

"Sounds perfect," I whisper.

We each devoir our pancakes, talking mindlessly about the ball and the people I had met for the first time with a few giggles at the odd people. Once we finish our meal I take the plates to the sink and wash them up quickly, not wanting to keep Yoongi waiting.

When I enter the living room I see yoongi sprawled out on the sofa with the remote in his hand waiting for me to join him before he presses play. I walk over to him and sit in between his legs, he picks up my left hand and starts mindlessly playing with the ring he bestowed upon me last night, the beautiful sapphire stone surrounded by clear crystals  and aquamarine stones, sits delicately on my finger and shines in every direction when the light hits it, a smile sits on my face as I reminisce about the night before.

"You know," Yoongi begins.

"I feel like I've finally done something right," He finishes.

"And what's that?" I ask, still smiling.

"You. I think I did good, everything I've done in my life has always felt wrong but when I found you, it all just felt good you know?" He states still playing with the ring.

"Like I have something to be proud of, someone to show off to the world with my head held high. Your the most perfect person, the most pure soul I have encountered in my years walking on this earth."

"I feel exactly the same, I feel like I belong here, like I'm finally home. Yoongi, I think you're my home and I don't care if you think I'm crazy. I am one hundred percent sure of my feelings and nothing can change that," I ramble, feeling it necessary to defend myself.

"Scarlett.."

"What?" I ask.

"Shut up..." he says, pulling my hair making me turn toward him and press my lips against his, I sigh and melt in to the kiss.

This kiss is different from the rest, I could feel the passion radiate from his lips to mine, and the love from my lips to his.

When we finally pull away he spins me around so I'm facing him with my legs either side of his hips. He pulls my forehead so it's resting on his then he whispers..

"I love you."