☾6 | Influence

The crescents of my eyes squint from sensitivity from the rays of morning sunlight. I exhale a breath from my lungs and drag my hand up to rub my eyes, making them adjust to the light atmosphere. Realization dawns upon my mind and I quickly prop myself on my elbows to look at my surroundings. Frantically searching the room I realize it's unfamiliar, but the clean and simple decorations make it oddly pleasant. My brain sets at ease when I rest my eyes on half drooling, Angel faced Yoongi sitting up with his back against the headboard and slightly swollen lips. He must have stayed like that all night, then I remember after what happened last night. After everything that I felt and experienced, never having felt that before, my mind is still in shock from the things he did to make me feel pleasure in the best and most comforting ways. Heat trickles my cheeks now being more awake and recalling all of the details and feelings. The last thing I can take from my memory was drifting off on the couch after so many pleasurable rounds, the rest and how I got into this bed with plush pillows and duvets with sleeping Yoongi against the headboard is a mystery.

Lifting my arm to try and quietly maneuver the blanket off my body, I try to not wake Yoongi, his eyes are slightly puffy and his face is weathered with exhaustion, which makes my heart pound with guilt, but still blushing from last night. But when I try and move my legs over the ledge of the bed, curses and profanities leave my mouth and into the air in a hushed whisper. Shit, this is not happening. The insides of my thighs trail with white heat, aching and begging for anything to soothe the sore muscles. Damn, that hurts, I hiss through my teeth clenching my eyelids shut. Using my fingertips to rub the pain away, I bite my lip to keep the whines inside my lungs, while my tummy clenches from the feeling.

"Are you sore?"

A husky voice asks from beside me, like a deep toned piano flowing it's melodies throughout my body causing tiny mountains to trail up my spine from surprise. Turning my head to look at his figure, perplexity overtakes my mind when I see his face completely healed of the blemishes and the dark circles that had lined the lids of his eyes once, are now gone. Instead his skin is clean and milky, his lips shining with familiar tint of peach, making me crave the citrusy lust they bring.

"Yeah, the insides of my thighs are sore."

Admitting that out loud is more brutal than thinking it when I see the corner of Yoongi's mouth tilt into a smirk. When I look into his eyes I see the dull fog of brown turn into a clear chocolate, which makes my nose paint a rosy blush, the flesh unforgiving to my embarrassment.

"Come here, I can help ease the pain."

Getting out of the bed, his muscles gleam in the orange and purple sunlight, being outlined by the shadows of the dark that have faded entirely from morning. Closing his eyes he stretches his crystal wings covered in cotton feathers and I find my mind and mouth smiling at the sight. He truly is a beautiful work of art, every detail curved and painted to perfection. Moving to the edge of the bed, my body winces at the pain and I see his eyes squint in disapproval of my action almost as if he's blaming himself. Sitting on the edge of the bed I look expectantly up at him, waiting for instructions, wanting to ease the misery lacing my muscles.

"Stand up, and let your back face my chest."

So I do exactly that, but a little weaker than I would like, causing my arm to look for support on his and like a gentleman, he offers his hand for me to hold onto with a faint smile adorning his lips. Standing up, I turn around and immediately his bare chest clings to the skin on my back, making my reflexes kick in, inhaling a gasp. His fingertips trail lightly over my stomach, ghosting over my hip bones and his demeanor turns mysterious in just a second. The whole rooms atmosphere changed to uncertainty; but the good kind.

"Stay still, and let me soothe the muscles."

I feel his hands trail lower, dangerously lower. I have to hold in sounds that would be embarrassing if they ever saw the daylight. Getting on his knees, he presses light open mouthed kisses along my spine causing electricity to shoot through my legs, a hazy fog overtakes the muscles, and that familiar melody comes pulsing back into my blood. The piano and violins dancing along my muscles like his fingertips, and the deep bass stealing the pain selflessly from my body. I can't help but feel selfish for taking the drug that is him, his skin dancing across mine, making my body hum in utter delight. Slowly, the pain deludes like magic, and the tips of my toes glee in excitement.

Standing up, he backs away and moves to walk to the door with his moonlight wings tucked behind his back neatly. I can't help but feel slight disappointment and frustration from his actions, why stop there?

Why not go farther?

His back twists, and his eyes scatter to my needy and energized form. Biting his lip, his crimson irises burn my skin, and I see his knuckles turn white from restraint, his jaw clenching, controlling the black fog the
seeps through his veins.

"Fuck, your so tempting, I wish I could-."

The veins in his neck bulge for a moment, and his eyes flash a deep black, but he closes his eyes and shakes his head back and fourth. His chest rises and falls with deep breaths, and a smile catches his cheeks.

"Breakfast will be ready in five minutes, I have to talk to you about something."

Then he walks out, gently shutting the door behind him leaving me bewildered at what just happened.

He must've lost control for a moment.

But more importantly, I'm interested in what he's going to tell me, and I can't help the fear the lines my skin from what it is. But my curiosity crawls through the cracks of my brain and steals all of the fear, making it vanish and my eyes gleam with adrenaline.

- - - - - - -

"Is this okay for breakfast?"

Yoongi scratches the back of his neck, placing a bowl of cereal down, making me break out into a gleeful smile.

"It's wonderful."

Sighing with relief, he sits down in the chair next to me, his stomach muscles rippling making me look away before he caught me ogling at his beautiful body. Looking up, while placing a spoonful of delicious cereal into my mouth I see his face overturn with worry and seriousness, making the cuddly and sweet personality disappear. My stomach knots with anticipation, biting my lip and silently tapping my foot on the ground.

"What I was going to tell you, is that along with not being human, there are some extremities that every supernatural being is born with to fit and mold to that certain person."

Nodding my head, I gently push away the bowl, finishing my meal and listening to all of his words.

"Along with building up a tolerance, you have to be careful of how much you kiss or touch me when I'm not aware."

My eyebrows scrunch lightly, what is he saying? But my eyes widen with realization when he explains fully, making me more curious.

"When I say be careful, I mean that my breath, and touch is an actual drug. That's why you fell asleep on the couch last night, and how I was able to talk away your soreness this morning."

My jaw drops slightly, and dumbfound washes over my features. It all makes sense now, how I always feel a little too reckless after I touch him, or when Yoongi first kissed me, how it felt so amazing and different. An idea pops into my head, and I can't help but be reckless and blurt out the words.

"Can you use it on me right now?"

His face contorts into a smirk and he tilts his head teasingly, licking his lips, his irises flashing a shade darker.

"I think I'll make you wait, Angel."