☾4 | Wings

"Let's get out of here,"

Yoongi says once we finish our food. He pays for the check before swiftly standing up and thrusting his hand out for me to use to stand up.

"Those heels look uncomfortable, you should take them off in the car."

He said skimming my legs landing on my
feet.

"Now that you mention it, they are starting to chafe."

I say wiggling my foot uncomfortably. Yoongi takes my hand and leads me toward the door, never letting go once.

Once in the sleek car we set off toward Yoongi's mansion and my new home. We make a quick stop at my apartment so I can grab my essentials like a toothbrush, makeup and a few pairs of pyjamas, sweats, jeans and t-shirts.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Yoongi looking at me with a weird mix of awe, lust, confusion, and pain.

"What?"

"Your so beautiful and I-I can't believe your all mine."

He says in a mellow yet pained tone.

"You could sound a little less pained." I giggle.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. Your so perfect."
he says frowning slightly.

"Smile, it suits you... A lot." I say looking away, hiding my blush. He growls,

"What did I say? Don't hide such a beautiful sight from me."

"I'm sorry." I say looking up at him then back away, hiding even more blush. I hate the power he has over me. I absolutely hate it. Another deep growl rumbles from Yoongi's chest. A calloused hand wraps around my jaw yanking my face to his with incredible strength. It hurt almost. A whimper escapes my mouth, he quickly let's me go.

"Sorry, but I want to see everything you do." he says before a pleasant silence swarms our ears.

Crawling to a stop I look out the window. My eyes landed on a huge brick castle-like mansion. A gasp adorns my lips as I look up in awe
"It's big, I know. I have a reputation to up hold." he sighs, as if not truly happy with his life. I turn to smile softly at him and place my hand on top of his
"It's beautiful." I whisper softly as I turn back.

Yoongi escorts me out of the car and up the pathway to the entrance. As the door is pushed open I'm greeted by a warm smell of Yoongi and dark hardwood floors. Stepping past the threshold my bags are taken from my hands as are my high heels. I hear a heavy thump as my bag hits the floor and a clank as my heels softly hit the ground. A hand is wrapped slowly around my waist and rests on the curve. His head rests lazily on my shoulder as I allow my eyes to drink in my surroundings; deep red walls adorned by dark paintings depicting demonic scenes or random objects. All framed in golden frames. To be honest the paintings intrigue and scare the shit out of me. So dark yet I can feel the power and the meaning behind them. But the more normal paintings feel so out of place. Like they are hiding the meaning behind such a dark interior.

"Come on, let's get you settled."

He speaks, letting his face contort into a half smile as he lets his fingers tighten around the bags in his hand. Bending his spine acutely, he sets them down and nudges his head, saying for me to follow him. I let my footsteps carry on throughout the house, letting Yoongi guide and give me knowledge on the whereabouts of everything. My mind feels at ease, my lips happily agreeing with all the words he speaks. But when the bottoms of my shoes tread into his kitchen I feel the whole atmosphere shift just a bit, making me crease my brow. He walks in after me, his presence looming a second more behind my back, causing goosebumps to scatter across my skin.