☾11 | Champagne

A/n: Thank you all so so much for being patient, we have many surprises coming up soon....

                                 _______

"Scarlett?" Yoongi asks as he pops his head in the doorway as I'm adding the final touches to my makeup.

"Yes?" I answer, looking in the mirror for mistakes.

"We have to go, come on," he says quickly before leaving the door empty.

I stand, admiring the low back, black floor length dress and the small pop of red my heels add when I walk. I check my hair and makeup, smiling happily at the end product of an hours work.

I'm escorted to a sleek black limo sitting right outside the front door. Once comfortably seated Yoongi joins me, sitting on my right.

We drive for about ten minutes before a hand rests on my leg, rubbing slow, mindless circles.

Then another ten minutes before a few pecks on my neck escalate to borderline love bites.

And before I know it the all powerful Min Yoongi gets to his knees before me, scheming smirk adorned on his swollen lips. His fingers find the bottom of my dress and trail it up my legs, the soft, satin material bunching together as his fingertips dance up my legs toward my knees.

I lift my hips to allow the dress past my bottom. From the knee up Yoongi's tongue trails behind his right finger. His tongue deviates from his fingers that are now pushing my hips down. His lips stay at the top of my thigh while his left hand slides between my knees and pulls them apart with such force making me squeak in surprise as Yoongi bites into my thigh, then sucking deeply leaving a proud mark of deep purples and yellows.

"No panties?" he growls deeply biting at the flesh of my thigh once more with determination.

"You could see my panty lines, I didn't think you would like to be teased like that," I say after a deep moan, feeling heat scorch up my stomach.

Before I can comprehend Yoongi has his hands around my lower back hauling my legs over his shoulders, blowing cool air on to my now exposed heat making me squirm impatiently.

A pair of strong hands hold my hips still..

"Don't move an move an inch, we wouldn't want anyone to suspect anything due to your disheveled appearance. Be a good girl for me and put your hands on the edge of the seat, back arched. Do not touch me or yourself," he demands his voice edged with fire.

Silently I comply to his words. Hands gripping the edge of the leather seat, nails digging painfully in the upholstery. Back arched giving him a better view of my soaking lower regions.

Using his index and middle fingers he spreads my lips and licks a large strip up my core, stopping with the hardened point of his tongue massaging my clit.

I release a low growl as my demon form takes control of my physical form, long metal like claws grow from my finger tips, encasing my fingers in a cold black, shiny substance from the second knuckle down.

Along my pale skin cursive letters float in an elegant around my body, the words never complete or structured, always moving ceasing to stay in one place. 

Yoongi groans deeply sending strong vibrations up my body and out my mouth in the form of a hushed whine.  He dips his tongue in to my entrance and swirls around my walls, feeling them clench around his muscle.

His sinful tongue deepening his attack, darting in and out with a relentless speed only an inhuman could achieve and keep up with.

I use the blunt part of my cold nails to massage my clit. For a mere second I felt pure bliss before all contact ceased by a large hand strongly gripping my own.