☾10 | BG (Baby Girl)

The events leading me to this moment defy me, refusing to surface in my mind, mesmerised by the new paleness of my skin contrasting the black silk bed sheets which I lie naked on my stomach. Twisting and turning my hand, watching it's cold looking exterior slide across the dark fabric, it's astounding how much I've changed since my transformation. Pale skin, black hair and curves any self-conscious woman envies and every man wants in their bed. Larger breasts and bottom, slightly longer legs and most of all noticeable... Inhuman beauty, from the moment I wake in the morning till the time I feel my eyelids heavy.

It feels fraudulent to act human.

I am the demon that stands tall with one bite from my lover. I'm not timid, shy or scared to say what I think, now, well... now I'm proud of my thoughts, I'll speak my mind with a smirk of pride be the sentence bitter or sweet.

I no longer cower from Yoongi, I crave him, more then before yet I know my place.

I've been told to 'act' shy when I'm public so not to draw to much attention to my change. I've been told my superficial changes can be blamed on late blooming or working out, my personality can't change drastically with out trauma.

And one more thing I've noticed...

Everything is heightened. I can see for miles, smell things I shouldn't be able to, I can feel dust hitting my skin.

I can feel Yoongi where ever he is, if he's in a different room or at work. I can feel his heart beat as if my own. Im given security with this, I know he's safe and healthy.

Being lost in thought I fail to fully notice Yoongi creeping up on me, I notice a slight sound as the wooden floor beneath him creaks lightly, I can feel the dust pushing up around him, and I can feel his heart beat slow slightly in concentration. I don't fully notice his presence until he is striding the tops on my thighs and blowing white smoke across my back, bringing the memory of our first encounter flowing in to my memory like waves crashing on a beach, seen through blurry human vision.

Every inch of my back is surrounded in a pure white smoke, feeling like a thousand of his kisses spreading delightfully across the bare skin, leaving a trail almost as if Yoongi himself were kissing me. A content, almost moan like, sigh leaves my lightly curved lips.

"Gosh, that feels amazing."

I sigh, rolling over on to my back so I can face the handsome man in front of me. A smirk adorned his dark lips. My eyes travel down his shirtless chest and abs till my eyes land on a pair of black sweat pants.

"Feels like your kisses.", I whisper.

"How about a real kiss for daddy?", He smirks at the pet name he gave himself.

"Anything daddy wants, daddy gets."

I giggle slightly, using my newly obtained abdominal muscles to pull my upper body to his. He bends slightly to allow me to press a warm kiss on his cold lips. Once I pull away he dismounts me and falls next to me on his stomach with a heavy sigh. His hand resting on my lower abdomen mindlessly drawing patterns on the soft skin.

"You are so beautiful, so confident and so not the human I fell for. I fell for a clumsy human who spilled coffee on her pristine white blouse then traveld 20 minutes to the only building with 1 bathroom in the entire place. I miss her. But I wouldn't trade you, your now able to take care of yourself when I'm away, and soon to be a drug dealer, if you agree of course."

"I can't tell if you were complimenting me, insulting me or proposing something to me. What are you saying?", I ask turning my head to him.

"Now that your a demon, you can create something intoxicatingly good to humans. I was thinking of calling it "BG"?", He says, raising his eyebrows.