☾8 | Impulse (m)

(A/N: YALL gonna need some holy water for this chapter.) 

________

m = mature content

The sky had gone dark, the once bright yellows and chirpy blues had faded to a crimson sunset with heavy crystal clouds lining the beautiful scene, causing shivers to shoot up my spine.

He knows, oh God he knows what I did.

A stolen moment of pleasure, rushed and foolishly persecuted is really gnawing my stress levels harshly.

Why did I have to be so foolish?

I almost laugh at myself for my stupidity, almost. Now I look like a complete idiot tiptoeing across the dimly-lit mansion in order to get to the damn kitchen.

Ice cream always help in situations like this.

The words spoken by Yoongi earlier today have caused my stomach to grumble for comfort food, and my mind buzz with every scenario and outcome of how he will act, that's if he does anything. But I would take anything over nothing right now. I mean he acted as if nothing happened, as if I'm the same and didn't break a rule! The conflict of emotions cloud my brain and I can't decide whether to be livid or weary at him.

Internally cringing and squeezing my eyes shut, I halt all movement when a wrong step on the old wood floor creaks loudly. Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal, but with the anxiety in my bones, it feels like I just dragged a fork across a chalk board, ending my own destiny for good. Okay, I can do this! I try and talk positive, but optimism doesn't seem to be on my side tonight.

Ice cream really is the only thing that can help me now.

Yoongi's probably asleep by now, but then again, he's a total mystery so how am I supposed to know his agenda tonight? For all I know, he could be in the halls of this house, watching my every move and plotting his revenge. But that's probably just me, I just can't help but imagine the entitled twitch of his pink lips, that smirk haunts me, even at this late! But my lungs can inhale again when I lift my leg and practically hurdle myself onto the solid flooring of the kitchen downstairs.

Finally, I can get my mind off of him for now.

Planting my head in the freezer I go straight for the Double-German Chocolate ice cream and don't bother putting it in a bowl, just getting a spoon and delving it into the creamy substance. Letting my eyes roll back with pleasure, I let it spread over my tastebuds, raving in the well anticipated midnight snack.

"I'm glad your'e making yourself at home with my favorite flavor of ice cream."

Adrenaline pumps through my veins at that voice and I stutter my fingers with the spoon, letting it fall on the marble counter with a squeal. Looking up, I widen my eyes, mouth full of ice cream and suddenly I feel chilly in my nightgown, even though I should've expected it since it was pretty short, ending a little above my knee. I cuss multiple or profanities in my thoughts, how the hell was I supposed to know it was his favorite flavor?

Leaning his shoulders forward, forearms
grasping the cold marble counter, I see the pale moonlight cascading down the smooth of his spine..