Backstory

Simon's P.O.V.

We walked back to the guys and sat down. I grabbed Josh's hand under the table.

"We think that it's a great idea." I said as they all smiled.

"Great, what was your news?" Ethan asked and Josh held a tighter grip on my hand.

"Well Simon's and I wanted to tell you guys, that we are, we are together. Like together together, boyfriends." Was all Josh said as they all looked at us.

"Can we just talk to Simon?" JJ asked as Josh looked at me.

I just nodded my head and Josh got up and sat down at the bar.

"What are you doing? Do you not remember what happened between you and Cal? Was that nothing to you? What if Josh ends up being exactly like Cal?" Tobi said.

"He's not like Cal. He loves me. I know he does because he told me before I said anything. I know he loves me. If you guys don't support that then I don't want to be friends with you." I said protecting Josh.

"We just don't want you to get hurt. We don't want you to end up like what happened when you and Cal broke up." Ethan said.

~flashback~

Cal and I were in love. At least that is what I thought.

People called him Callux because we also had another friend named Cal. It was Harry, the Cals, JJ, Tobi, Ethan, Vik and I. We were all close friends.

Cal had found me. He had comforted me and taken care of me. I was a mess. I had no family, I had no one. Not even my brother. Cal was like my guardian angel.

I told him that I loved him. He told me that he loved me. I thought he truly did, until that one day.

One day I was going to Cal's house. I walked upstairs and that is when I found Cal and Harry in bed.

I was heart broken. Cal and I had a horrible fight and ever since we haven't talked. The Cals and Harry went in their own group, while JJ, Ethan, Tobi, Vik and I went our own way.

The four of them are my true family. The people who love me and actually care about me.

For weeks I would lay in bed crying. One of the four would come and try to comfort me. I then went through a major depression. I had to go to a mental hospital after I tried a suicide attempt.

Ever since that moment my friends have always supported me and have been there every step of the way.

~~~~~~~~

"I promise you, Josh won't hurt me." I said to them as they all looked to each other and nodded their heads.

I signaled Josh to come back to the table.

I hope he doesn't break my heart.