Lies

Simon's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bedroom. A headache bursting throughout my head. I moved a little to instead feel someone breathing right next to me. I looked up to see Cal. What the fuck?

I got up and went into the bathroom. Hickeys were all up and down my neck. I was only in my boxers. Luckily they weren't wet but I don't really know what happened last night. What the fuck?

I got out of the bathroom and saw Cal awaken putting on one of Josh's shirts.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I said pulling the shirt away from him.

"You got cum all over my shirt so I thought I could just borrow one." He said laughing.

"Are you fucking serious? What the fuck happened? What did you do?" I said as he just smiled.

"I'm joking Simon. Nothing happened. We just kissed I gave you some hickeys and then we cuddled. Nothing else." He said as he came closer to me but I just backed up.

"What the fuck happened to me last night?" I yelled as he backed away and sat down on my bed.

"You were upset about something, I think about Josh and you were crying at the bar and were really drunk. So I thought I would take you home. I wanted to make you happy Simon." He said as I just opened the door.

"Get dressed and get out!" I yelled as he got up and grabbed his clothing.

"Soon you'll understand that we are meant to be." He said as he walked out.

I slammed the door with anger and frustration. Why does this happen? Why am I so stupid? I love Josh, Josh not Cal. I don't deserve Josh anymore. Maybe I am just meant to be with Cal.

~~~~~~~

I drove to the hospital to visit Josh. I opened the door and signed in. I walked over to Josh's door looking into his room. It looked like he was writing something, but I couldn't tell what.

I opened the door and he just flinched and looked at me.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you." I said as he just looked like he was about to fall into tears.

"I get it, you don't love me you love him. I get that I am worthless and a waste of space, your boyfriend already told me." He said breaking down into tears.

I went over to his bed and grabbed his arm as he just pulled them away. He struggled to get out of my grasp but I grabbed his other arm.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend and the only person that I want to date is you. I would never call you worthless or a waste of space, you are the one bit of beautiful in this crappy as world." I said letting go as he calmed down.

"But Cal came here and said and you, you have the hickeys." He said balling.

I grabbed him and hugged him and held him close.

"Don't listen to Cal. I don't know what happened. I, I came here to see you and then everything went wrong." I said as he pushed me away.

"What do you mean you visited?" Josh said almost offended.

"I came with Vik, he wanted to surprise you so he told me to sit on the bench outside. I thought you would just be upset and would just get worse if you saw me." I said as he just got up off the bed.

"Are you kidding me?! This whole entire time I thought Vik was lying to me and telling me that you were there, I though he was joking. I've been mad at Vik this whole entire time while it was really you. You are the reason why. I would be out. Just get out." He said opening the door.

"Josh-"

"No Simon, get out!"

"You're not letting me talk."

"I don't want to talk, I want you to get out." He said shoving me out of the room.

A men who was with security had brought me away. I just watched as Josh sat on his bed crying.

I'm sorry Josh. I'm sorry.

~~~~~~
A/N: sorry for the late upload. Decided to take a break this weekend and then I had off today. So here it goes. Anyway I might upload twice tomorrow. Haven't really decided. This book will probably go up to like chapter 25-30 don't know yet. But yeah, bye!