My Drug

Simon's P.O.V.

Josh and I were dancing as Cal showed up.

"Oh my god, guys look who it is, it's Cal." I said as Cal just laughed and smiled.

"Wow so much like you to get drunk, who's is this?" Cal said.

He said pointing to Josh.

"This, this is my lovely boyfriend Joshua." I said slurring every other word.

"Wow so once I broke your heart you went for this?" Cal said as he just poked Josh in the stomach, "you could do so much better, look he is just some fat idiot. Simon I made a horrible choice breaking up with you. I love you Simon."

When he said those words everything stopped. It was like I didn't have control of anything. I was back in Cal's trance and there was no way of escaping.

"Are you serious?" I said and Josh tried to grab my hand but I just pulled my hand away not thinking of anything.

"Of course I am. I am in love with you. Everything about you." Cal said grabbing My cheeks with his hands.

I didn't think of what was going on. He grabbed me and kissed me. He was a drug. The withdrawal was horrible and now he is back and I have succumbed to the addiction.

We were slowly pulled apart as I watched Josh leave the club. Cal just laughed and smiled. 

"Wow you are still so dumb and naive as you were when we first met." He said just pushing me to the ground and walking away.

My heart throbbed and so did my body.

I felt someone grab my hand as I was forcefully pulled outside.

"How could you do that to Josh? How could you just go straight back to Cal? What the fuck were you thinking?" Tobi said as JJ stood there clenching his fist.

"You fucked up Simon and we aren't going to say you anymore. I'm tired of this bullshit. Don't you learn anything?!" JJ yelled as I just stood there.

"What were you thinking? What did Cal possibly say to you?" Tobi said slapping me trying to make me focus.

"He said that he loved me." I said as JJ just looked at me.

"Are you kidding me? Are you actually that stupid?!" JJ yelled.

"But guys, Cal said he loved me, I heard him say it to me." I said as Tobi just shook his head.

"So what do you love him?" Tobi said.

"No, guys, I don't love him, but I love him guys." I said confused of what I was trying to say.

"What the fuck?!" JJ yelled as he we heard something thud.

I looked over to see Josh blacked out with a trash can on the ground.

"I love Josh." I said running over to Josh.

He looked horrible. He had tear stains going down his cheeks. He looked like he had been trying to rub them away because his face was all red. His lips were swollen and it looked like he had been bitting them. His eyes were dark. He looked dead as I just held him.

I heard Tobi start to call 999 as I just sat there holding the love of my life.

"I'm so sorry Josh. I don't know what I was thinking. I was so afraid that you were going to break my heart, but I ended up breaking yours. Please don't leave me Josh, I love you so much. I can't believe I am such an idiot. There are so many things that I still haven't done with you. So many things that I haven't showed you. So many things that I haven't told you. I can't believe how stupid I am. Cal is a drug to me. He is addicting and I don't have any control when I'm around him. I love you, not him. I've never loved him......" I started to cry as my head just fell onto his body in pain, I silently said, "I love you."

~~~~~~~