Interlocked

Simon's P.O.V.

Josh was finally emitted from the hospital. The four of us, Josh, Tobi, Vik and I decided to go out to eat. We all got into the car.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as he just smiled and grabbed my arm.

Josh and I were in the back while Tobi drove and Vik was in the passenger seat.

"I'm doing so much better now that I'm with you." He said rubbing his fingers on my arm.

I felt my cheeks go hot. It was like the beginning of our relationship all over again. I am easily scared and embarrassed, but I love him more than ever.

"We going to Nando's?" Tobi asked even though it wasn't even really a question.

"Are you kidding me, is that even a question?" Josh said making us all laugh.

We then reached Nando's and Tobi had parked the car. We all got out and Josh and I grabbed our hands interlocking our fingers. I never want to let go of him ever again. I should have never let him go.

We all sat down and ordered our food. We always got the same whenever we go.

"So, Vik ended up getting his apartment if you still want to stay with him. Of course if that is okay with Vik of course." I said as Josh shook his head.

"No, I want to stay with you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Do you mind if I move in then?" Tobi asked making Vik laugh.

"Yeah, sure, I don't mind." Vik said laughing.

~~~~~

We ended up just talking about how our YouTube channels and then finished our meals. Tobi dropped us off and they went back to their places.

Josh and I walked up to our dorm holding hands. It felt amazing having his hand interlocked with mine. We walked down the hall to our room in silence. It was awkward, or uncomfortable, it was a nice kind of silence.

"Is our door open?" Josh asked getting me out of my mind.

"Oh my god, it is." I said as I ran forward.

Josh ran behind me our hands still interlocked.

"Cal?" I said as I saw the boy sitting in our room on my bed.

Josh came over and we were then shoulder to shoulder looking at Cal. He got up and was holding something behind his back.

"I thought you two would come back together. I knew that you were too weak to know that Simon doesn't love you." He said laughing.

"That's not true, I am nothing like you. I love Josh, unlike you who can never love." I yelled as he just kept on laughing.

"You don't think I have ever loved. When you left me, I was in love with Harry. We were meant to be. Together forever and always. Then he got sick and ended up dying. I was broken. Then I saw you at the club. I knew that was a sign. We are meant to be." He said trying to grab my hand but I pulled it away, "but then he came along and ruin everything."

He said grabbing Josh forcefully. Our hands loss grip and he was pulled away from me.

"Don't step anywhere close to him." Cal said holding a knife to Josh's throat.

"Cal you don't have to do this." I said trying to calm him down.

"But see I do, or else you will never feel the pain of losing someone you love. I need you to feel my pain." He said as he started to cry and laugh at the same time.

"Why Cal? I will do anything as long as you don't hurt him." I said as he started to let go of Josh.

"How can I trust you?" He ask.

"Cause if that was me holding Harry you would do anything for him." I said as he put his knife down but didn't let go of Josh.

"Then you'll come with me. To where it is just me and you?" Cal asked as Josh started to cry.

"Don't do it Simon. You deserve so much. Don't listen to him." Josh said.

"Shut up you." Cal said stabbing Josh on the side as he then fell to the ground.

"Josh!" I yelled as I ran up to him, "how could you?" I yelled as he then stabbed himself and fell to the ground.

I watched as Josh slowly closed his eyes.

"Someone help! Please help!" I yelled as I heard someone running to the room.

It was Vik.

"What happened?" He asked shocked as he fell to the ground.

"Just call 999 now." I yelled as I felt myself fall and collapse into Josh.

Why? Just why?