Ch-3 King and Queen

Ivan stood up and looked out on the audience. He had just been crowned King of Clubs. He glances to his left where his wife-to-be now stood also with a large crown on her head. Her elegant bright green dress made her natural green eyes also stand out. Once the coronation was over Ivan offered his hand for Elizabeta to take. She gladly takes it before walking with Ivan to where they collect some drinks. They split up after that as Elizabeta makes her way to Queen Arthur. Ivan on the other hand strolls over to King Ludwig where he starts a conversation with the alpha.

"Hello." Elizabeta says. Queen Arthur turns around and nods calmly to Elizabeta.

"Queen Elizabeta it is nice to see you. You've moved up the ranks quite a lot." Queen Arthur says. Elizabeta nods and Queen Kiku arrives.

"Hello." Queen Kiku nods.

"Hello." Elizabeta replies. Queen Arthur gives Queen Kiku a nod of acknowledgement.

"So tell me Queen Elizabeta, do you regret leaving Jack Roderich?" Queen Kiku questions in a polite manner.

"At first I did, however after getting to know Ivan a lot more. I honestly can't say I regret it as much as I used to. Of course there are moments when Ivan yells at me or controls me where I wish to be back in Roderich's arms, but having an alpha around I now see the appeal to it." Elizabeta smiles. As the night drags on they watch as Roderich and King Ludwig leave before reappearing once again. Queen Arthur had also disappeared off out the door and hadn't returned yet. King Francis seemed to be avoiding the other two Kings as much as he possibly could, only visiting for a split second to greet the Queens before continuing on his way. Queen Elizabeta finally found herself being guided by her alpha to their room. Elizabeta had not yet been allowed access to the King's bed seeing as they were unmated. What shocked Elizabeta was once the door closed behind them she was harshly grabbed. 

"I-Ivan what-" She was cut off as the King's hand came to sit across her mouth.

"Now now Elizabeta, I am not going to hurt you. I am just going to send you into heat early." Ivan says and Elizabeta breathes out a sigh of relief. Ivan removes his hand and gently guides her into one of the side rooms. 

"Why are we going in here?" Elizabeta asks. That's when they walk through a secret door into a room where a young omega was asleep with an alpha.

"This is how you will go into heat faster. If you are around another omega that is in heat you will start yours faster. It's called competitive breeding." Ivan says and Elizabeta nods. Soon enough the young omega woke up and started crying out. Soon after Elizabeta could only remember the need to nest and be knotted.