Ch-13 Time for Change

Elizabeta didn't know how to react to the news of the massacre. Ivan had flipped out and ended up destroying a lot of things in his rage. Roderich had just sighed and said how it was a waste of good people. Elizabeta wanted to cry but she also wanted to just break things. In her confusion she ended up doing both. Ivan was with her at the time when she started crying and smashing vases all around her. Ivan had just gotten a hold of her and held her close as she sobbed and screamed about how unfair it was. She didn't understand why all those good hearted people had been killed. Her people had been left in ruins. She wasn't going to be the fair Queen anymore. As she slowed her crying servants noticed the furious look in her eyes. She hated them. She hated those pathetic Diamonese. How dare they do that! How dare they start a battle and then blame it on Clubs. Elizabeta had had enough. As she stood tall next to Ivan she demanded Ivan to tell her about everything to do with the invasion of Diamonds.

"Why do you want to know?" Ivan asks.

"I'm not going to hide in the castle! I am going to fight by your side." Elizabeta says. Ivan nods and chuckles.

"Well we should get to work sooner rather than later." Ivan says before turning around and walking off. Elizabeta follows behind him a dark look in her once bright green eyes.