Ch-4 My Alpha

Elizabeta woke up wearily. She could feel Ivan's heavy arm keeping her in place. Her heat had really bought the alpha out of Ivan and Elizabeta had more than once been quite terrified of him. Now that she looked back on it though, she had been quite difficult to Ivan. Elizabeta pushed Ivan's arm off of her and slowly tried to stand. She only collapsed. There was some deep chuckling behind her; she turned to look at Ivan who was watching her with an amused look.

"Hey don't laugh." Elizabeta whined; which only made Ivan laugh more.

"I assume you would like a bath?" Ivan asks.

"Yes please." Elizabeta says. Ivan stands up and stretches; Elizabeta cringes at the cracking noises she heard. The alpha gently picks Elizabeta up before walking outside of the heat room. He takes her into the bathroom where two omegas stood awaiting orders. They had obviously just filled the bathtub with warm water. Ivan gently places Elizabeta into the warm water before standing straight and turning around.

"You aren't staying?" Elizabeta asks timidly.

"No sorry, I will have a quick wash myself before attending to some things. You will be taken to your bed where you will be left to recover." Ivan replies before leaving. Elizabeta doesn't even try to hide the whine that leaves her throat. She had just allowed the alpha to mate her and of course she needed him while still in such a tender state of mind. Ivan on the other hand seemed more than happy to walk out the door.

"Do not fear my Queen; he will be back later to be with you. He is not permitted to leave you alone for too long." One of the omegas says before grabbing a cloth to start to wash the Queen. Elizabeta sighs happily as she feels the dry layers of sweat wash off of her body. After she had been washed down the two omegas helped her into a long nightgown to help keep her warm. They helped Elizabeta walk to her bed before she slipped under the covers.

"Now you should get some rest. You will not be attending dinner later tonight, so you should catch up on the much needed sleep you missed." The male omega says. The two omegas walk out of the room, leaving Elizabeta to rest.

"I bought you some food." Ivan says as he walks into the bedroom. He notices Elizabeta fast asleep and he smiles to himself. He had been furious when he'd found out that he would have to leave Elizabeta straight after her heat, apparently some people just couldn't be left alone for longer than 7 days. Ivan places the tray down before walking over to Elizabeta and gently shaking her awake.

"Huh? Oh Ivan." Elizabeta mumbles as she rubs her eyes.

"I just had dinner so I decided to bring you some as well." Ivan says.

"Thank you." Elizabeta smiles and sits up as Ivan puts the tray on her lap. He goes around and sits down on the other side of the bed as he talks softly with Elizabeta. The omega was more than happy to talk with her new alpha. After she finished her dinner Ivan and Elizabeta snuggled up to each other and went to sleep.