Ch-10 Attack!

Elizabeta and Ivan charged their way into the Castle of Hearts. Elizabeta yelled out orders to the soldiers in her own brigade. One of her men called out a warning about the approaching Queen of Hearts. Elizabeta's large sword smashed against Kiku's thin sword. Both Queen were ferocious in their fighting. They both had something to gain and lose. If Kiku won, he got back his Kingdom and even got partial control over Clubs. If Elizabeta won, she got a whole new Kingdom under her rule and would be able to hopefully win back her alpha's trust.

Ivan felt a creepy smile spread across his face as he used all his force on Ludwig. The pair had their swords together as Ludwig tried to push Ivan's sword back. Ivan took a step forward and pushed Ludwig back a few steps before swinging again. Ludwig stopped his fighting when he noticed Elizabeta's sword now resting on Kiku's collarbone. Ludwig dropped his sword and dropped to his knees showing surrender. Ivan chuckled before Crystal appeared. Ivan allowed the girl to see her mother before getting some soldiers to chain the King and Queen of Hearts. The soldiers moved quickly and soon enough Ludwig, Kiku, Alistair and Antonio were sat at a table.

"We know everything so Antonio tell us where Lovino is." Ivan asks. Ivan wanted to see if it was true. He wanted to see the Joker's child.

"I do not know where Lovino is." Antonio responds. There were a few cries and soon enough Elizabeta walked through the door holding Feliciano by the collar. The omega was begging for his life.

"Leave him alone!" Alistair yelled at Elizabeta. They chained Feliciano to a chair as well. Ivan reached over and took hold of Feliciano's chin roughly.

"Where is Lovino and Maria?" Ivan asks. Feliciano stops his crying before frowning and looking at Antonio.

"W-wouldn't Antonio know?" Feliciano questions.

"Antonio says he does not know." Ivan says.

"Well I don't know either. I assumed Antonio would have known or that he would be here with you." Feliciano says. Ivan sighs and walks away. He paces the room for a few silent moments before slamming his fist onto the table.

"Take them to the dungeon." Ivan commands and soldiers appear to take the people away.

Once in the dungeon they are all left alone. Feliciano had been more than happy to curl up into his alpha's lap. He had been terrified after being found by Elizabeta. Crystal appeared at the door. Everyone looked at the girl standing there.

"I'm sorry." Crystal says. Feliciano just nods while Ludwig looks like he's going to rip through the metal bars and crush the small omega. "I just wanted to see my mummy." She rubs away the tears falling down her face. Ludwig stood up and walked towards the girl he reached out to grab her but a small hand stopped him. Peter now stood in front of the girl with his hand outstretched in a 'stop' motion.

"She warned us about what would happen brother." Gilbert walks forward. Feliciano ditched his alpha in favour of hugging the albino alpha who stood in the cage with them. Feliciano needed the patriarch of his family and seeing as Gilbert fathered Lovino's child it meant that Gilbert was the patriarch of the family. Feliciano needed comfort from someone who had helped him a majority of his life. Gilbert pet the short omega's head.

"Don't worry Feli, Lovino is safe." Gilbert says comfortingly. Alistair glared daggers at the albino alpha. Feliciano had finally been warming up to him and then this Joker comes through and ruins everything.

"What do you mean she warned you?" Ludwig asks.

"She knew it would be too dangerous to warn you herself so when I came to make friends with her she gave me little hints about everything." Peter says and Crystal nods in the background.

"Well I suppose she tried." Ludwig sighs. There was some movement from above and Crystal seems to flinch.

"I have to go, bye." Crystal hurries off. Peter disappears and Gilbert releases Feliciano before grabbing his shoulders and leaning down to his height.

"Lovino and Maria are perfectly fine Feliciano." Gilbert leant forward and quietened his voice to a whisper. "Do not fret yourself over them. It's bad for the child." Feliciano's eyes went wide and Gilbert disappeared.

"Did he say where he took Lovi?" Antonio asks instantly and Feliciano shakes his head before giggling slightly.

"What's wrong?" Ludwig asks.

"For a Joker, Gilbert really is very caring." Feliciano smiles and takes a seat next to Alistair.