Chapter 15

Nicky's POV

"Hey. Wake up." He woke me up. I got up immediately cause I don't want him to hurt me.

"Stay there. They're gonna pick you up later." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Your mom and brother." he said. I nodded.

"And sister." he added.

"But I don't have a sister." I said.

He didn't reply, he took his gun then left.

I thought about what he said. My sister is gonna save me? I don't remember having a sister. I only grew up with my brother. But if I have, where is she? With my mom and dad? Does Christian know who she is or where she is?

I walked to the desk, I got my bag then searched for my phone. It's not in here. I guess he took it.

Few seconds later, he came back holding my phone.

"Here, talk to your brother." he said, throwing my phone on the cushion. I catched it before it hits something.

I talked to my brother for a while then he made me end the call.

"What do you want from my brother?" I asked him.

"Money." he said.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked.

"None of your business so shut up." he said.

I kept quiet for a while then someone knocked on the warehouse door. He opened it, revealing Christina and Christian. He ran to me then hold my arm real tight. He's holding a gun in his other hand.

"Mom! Christian!" I shouted.

"Now, give me the money and you'll get her." He commanded.

"Let's do it my way. You throw your gun, you give us Nicky then we'll give you the money." Christian said. He nodded then threw his gun far away from us.

He let go of me, I ran to Christina and Christian.

"Go to the girls outside. Now." Christina whispered to me. I did what she told me to do.

I ran outside. I saw the girls in the van and cops everywhere. I ran to them.

"Oh my gosh Nicky! Thank God you're safe!" Lisa said then hugged me tight.

"Cant. Breathe." I said. The others laughed.

"We missed you so much Nicky." Lauren said then hugged me.

"I missed you too guys." I said then hugged them all.

Suddenly we heard Christian shout.

"Now boys!" He shouted.

The cops started running inside the warehouse. The girls made sure that I'm safe, we rode the van then headed to somewhere not so far from the warehouse.

"Will Christian and Christina be okay?" I asked Lisa.

"They'll be okay Nicz. The cops are there with them." She said the hugged me.

Minutes later I saw Christina and Christian walk out of the warehouse. The cops and the guy were behind them.

"There they are!" I shouted, pointing to where they are.

"I told you they're okay." Lisa said. I hugged her.

Christina and Christian came running to where we are. I hugged them both as soon as they got here.