Chapter 21

Lisa's POV

I woke up 2 to 3 hours after. Nicky's in my arms. Her hair's covering half her face, I fixed it, put it behind her ear. I heard her soft little snore. So cute.

I got up slowly, trying not to wake her up. I walked to the mirror and fixed my hair. I put it in a bun then walked down the stairs. I saw Lauren with a dog.

"Hey Lise." Laur might've noticed me.

"Hey Laur. Wow you're not scared of dogs anymore." I said.

"Yes. Christian helped me conquer my fear." Lauren said.

"Oh.. I see.." I smirked. Lauren gave me a questioning look.

I just laughed then sat on the couch. The dog sat in front of me.

"Hey handsome." I said then pet him. He wiggled his tail.

"Charles will get jealous." Christina said out of nowhere. I looked over at the stairs and saw her there.

"He won't." I laughed.

"Lauren's gonna be scared when she hears that there's a dog here." Christina said, sitting down beside me.

"I'm not." Lauren said, walking inside with a rabbit.

"She's not scared anymore." I said to Chris.

"Because a guy named Christian helped her conquer her fear." Christian said, walking inside with Seyanna behind him.

"Wow." Christina said. We laughed.

"So.. What's the dog's name?" I asked.

"Nicky's going to decide." Christian said. I nodded.

I really smell something between Lauren and Christian or should I say ChrisLau/r. They're getting really close, they went out like 2 times already. Christian made Lauren wear his hoodie when she got cold, he offered to carry Laur when she slept in the car and now he helped Lauren conquer her fear.

"Lise. Hellooo. Earth to Lisa." Christina said, waving her hands across my face.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" Christina asked.

"How did you know that I'm thinking?" I asked.

"You're staring at me blankly." Chris said.

"Oh.. It's nothing." I said. Christina gave me a look.

"K fine. Backyard, now." I said.

I got up then went to the backyard. Christina's walking behind me. I sat down on the grass.

"Okay so, what now?" Christina asked.

"I smell something between Lauren and Christian." I started. Christina smirked. I gave her a look.

"Continue please." Christina said.

"Remember when they bumped each other, the way they looked into each other's eyes. When we were in the hospital, they went out to buy breakfast then when they came back, Lauren's already wearing Christian's hoodie. When Lauren slept in the car and didn't wake up, he offered to carry Lauren upstairs. When Seyanna and Nicky invited Kella, Christian said to Nicky that Lauren's coming with them. And now he helped Lauren conquer her fear." I said.

"They have chemistry." Christina said. I shrugged.

"The infant's growing up." I said.