Chapter 17

Seyanna's POV

"Nick, Yanna, wake up girls." Christina woke us up.

"Good morning.. Mom?" I said.

"Just call me whatever you want." Christina smiled.

"I'll call you mom. I'll get used to this soon." I said. Christina smiled.

I got up then fixed my bed.

"Is Nicky hard to wake up?" I asked.

"Sometimes. Depends if she slept early or not, but she's always easy to wake up." Christina said. I nodded.

"Who cooked breakfast?" I asked.

"Me. I'm the only one who cooks here. But sometimes Christian does." Christina said.

"When did you and Nicky meet? How did you guys become so close?" I asked again.

"It's a long story sweetie. But I'll ask Nicky to tell it to you later." Christina said. I smiled.

"I'll just take a shower." I said. Christina nodded.

I got my new clothes then showered.

*****

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Nicky asleep in Christina's arms. Christina's also sleeping. They look so cute. I went to Lisa and Lauren's room. I knocked on the door.

"Lisa, Lauren. Look at this." I said.

"Seyanna or Nicky?" Lisa asked.

"Seyanna." I laughed then they followed me.

I pointed at Nicky and Christina.

"They sleep like that most of the time." Lisa said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup." Lauren said, popping the P.

"Come, let's eat breakfast." Lisa said. We followed her to the dining room.

Christian's there, eating bacon. I sat down next to Lauren.

"Where's Nicky?" Christian asked.

"Still sleeping." I said.

"How come you know who's who? They look exactly the same." Lauren asked Christian.

"They're my sisters, I can tell who's who. And Yanna has hazel green eyes." Christian said. I laughed.

"I didn't notice that." Lauren said then stared at my eyes.

"This is so awkward." I laughed.

"Sorry." Lauren laughed.

We ate our breakfast then few minutes later, Christina and Nicky walked down the stairs.

"Good morning sleepyheads." Lisa said.

Christina rolled her eyes, I giggled. Nicky sat beside Lisa, Christina beside Nicky.

We talked about stuff and our new house. We don't know if Nicky and I will share a room or not because the house has enough room for all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV

Christina's planning to call our principal, I'm going to be homeschooled. We don't want that kidnapping incident to happen again. Seyanna's gonna be homeschooled too.