Chapter 3

Hey guys! So... This chapter is probably one of my favorite chapter's I've ever written. Don't know why but it has that somehting for me, you know?
Anyways... Just wanted to thank you for reading my sutf! You're great! ^_^

Hope you like it and see ya!

Maeggaey xx

__________________________________________________________

I threw my bag into the passenger seat before hopping into the car and pulling out of the parking lot. Since the incident with Bianca people had let me alone. Apparently they were thinking it was humiliating enough for me. People stared at me, insulted me, yeah. But that was it. To my surprise today was a quite good day for me. It wasn’t as hard as usual but the fact that Bianca talked about my one and only friend made me want to scream and bawl my eyes out. I parked my car in front of a flower shop before getting out, locking the door and entering the shop.

»Oh, hello, Colby.« The old woman greeted me with a warm smile. »I haven’t seen you in a while. How have you been?«

»Hey, Jodie. Like always. What about you? How’s Wallace?«

»We’re fine, thank you. What do you want?«

»Um… Four yellow tulips and four lilies.«

»Alright.« She said before walking around the shop, grabbing the flowers and wrapping them in a paper. »Here you go, darling. And greet Mary from me.« She smiled at me. I handed her five dollars before saying good bye and leaving the shop. I walked across the street, opened the gates and wandered around until I finally reached my destination. I kneeled down in front of the grave before smiling weakly and letting out a heavy sigh.

»Hey, M.« I sniffed. »How are you?« I asked hoping to get an answer. But like always nothing happened. »I need to talk to you… You were probably there when it happened, but… I just feel like telling you everything.« So I talked about what happened with Bianca and how I sat at the lockers crying halfway through the lesson. By the time I finished I was crying hard. I wiped the tears away but they were immediately replaced with new ones. »I just miss you so much. Why did you have to leave me? Why? Since you’re already up there go and ask god why he decided to give me such a hard life. Ask him why he had to take everything from me. My mother, my friends, my happiness, everything. Please. I know you try to protect me just like you used to but it doesn’t help at all. I just want to be free from all this pain, M. I want to be next to you again. I don’t want to be here all alone. Why did you make me promise not to end my life? You knew what they did to me all the time! You knew exactly how I was feeling about it and you still made me promise I wouldn’t hurt myself! And I can’t just break this promise. But I can’t keep going on like this neither! Tell me what to do, please! Give me any sign or at least something good to hold on to. Please, just give me my happiness back.« My sobs were loud, my breathing heavy. Tears were streaming down my face as I sat next to the grave. My head was buried in between my knees which I hugged tightly. I missed her. I missed everything about her. Her jokes, her glistening emerald eyes and her dark blonde hair. The way she smiled and her laugh. How she always protected and defended me. How she held me while I cried and yelled at me when she found out I cut myself once again. Everything she did made my life brighter. Even her presence alone made me feel safe. Mary was like my knight in shining armor. Always there when I needed someone to rescue me. Always ready to fight my enemies and save my life. We were best friends. We talked about everything. The first day I met her was probably one of the worst but also the best day in my life…

It was a cold December morning, my dad came up to my room and woke me up. Like always I tried to fight him or act like I was sick. But he didn’t let me stay at home. So I got up, took a quick shower and got dressed before going to school. I’ve just came out in school. Neither my dad nor my brother knew about it. It was a week ago when I told everybody. And with that all that bullying started. I was a Sophomore and lost all my friends when I came out. I stood in front of the school gates. My stomach hurt and I felt like my heart would jump out of my ribcage soon. With a deep breath I walked towards the doors. I could hear the laughing and chattering outside. My heart sank as I slowly opened the door and walked into the building. Everyone’s eyes were on me. They looked disgusted and when I passed them they took a step back. Like I had some flu or anything. I walked towards my locker. When I opened it papers fell to the ground. With a sigh I picked them up and threw them away before grabbing my books. Ever since last week people would put papers into my locker which said how much they hated me and wanted me to die, how disgusting I was and how I just should disappear since no one would even miss me. Slowly I began to think they were right. I was disgusting, no one would miss me if I killed myself. The thought of committing suicide was becoming more reasonable for me. I was starting to like the idea of being dead. I wouldn’t have to go through the pain anymore, I would make life for the other easier and I wouldn’t bring shame to my family. It all made sense.