Chapter 16

Good morning, good evening or whatever time it is where you are! :)

As always, I hope you'll like this chapter. Although I think it sucks... :b

Please don't hate me for whatever happens in there. But... Yeah... See for yourself. ;)

The next update will be next week since we're finally through with all the tests. ^-^

Also I've uploaded a new story. It was just something I couldn't get out of my head for a whole day and I felt like writing it down. So make sure to check it out if you want to. For those who don't know: The external Link is right next to the "Report" button. ;)

With all that said, I wish you a nice and relaxing weekend! :)

Maeggaey xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

It’s been three months since Sam and I have been in San Francisco and honestly things weren’t going as we planned. We were fighting all day long because we didn’t get to spend any time together and somehow both of us thought it was the other one’s fault. The first two weeks we’ve been back in Cortland it went as good as it always did. We were happy, didn’t fight and totally in love. Then suddenly everything changed. One day Sam was coming home late. Like extremely late. It was around three in the morning and the whole time she’s been away I didn’t sleep. I couldn’t even close my eyes without pictures of all those things that could’ve happened to her rushing through my mind. So I waited. I waited the whole time until she came home. Only to find out she was at a party and when she was finally there she was completely wasted. I didn’t know what was going on with her. I thought that maybe she had a really bad argument with Anna so I thought, alright just give her a rest and take care of her. But with the time everything got worse. She’s been going out almost every weekend now. She’s been getting wasted and came home around three. At least that’s the earliest time she came back. Sometimes she didn’t even come home. She spent the night somewhere else. Probably on a bench in a park or in an alley. Who knows? When I would bring up her excessive partying she’d immediately block me out. And then we’d start to argue. After that we’d make up, go to bed and the next day we’d fight again. On weekends she’d go out again causing another argument. It was tiring. And I really started to get sick of it. To be honest during the last two weeks I’ve been thinking about breaking up. Don’t take me wrong. My feelings for her never left and my heart still belonged to her. But how could I keep living in a relationship if my girlfriend’s most likely cheating on me and is instead of spending time with me going to a party with people I’ve never seen. Call me heartless or whatever you want but I was ready to give it all up. Sam brought back my happiness, she brightened up my world. She was the one who caused me to wake up with a smile and go to sleep with one. And she was the one who made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy and my knees buckle. But right now I wasn’t happy at all. Nothing of that happened. Not really. Of course. The butterflies and flattering heart were still there every time I looked at her but she wasn’t the girl I fell in love with anymore. She was someone I didn’t know. And that broke my heart. It made me want to scream and if I had any chance I’d try to bring her back. I’d try to bring back the old Sam. But how was I supposed to talk to her if I barely got to see her? I mean we were living together for god’s sake! We were sharing a freaking room and I’ve seen her for about half an hour in three days! That couldn’t be it! Today would’ve been our six months anniversary. But it wasn’t a day to celebrate for me anymore. I’ve spent the whole night thinking about what to do and came to the conclusion I’d break up with her today. It may seem ruthless but… If she actually felt anything for me anymore she would have never treated me like she did right now. She would’ve showed me how much she loved me. But obviously she didn’t anymore.