Chapter 19

Hello there! Yeah! You right there! What's up?! ;)

You're probably wondering why I've uploaded the new chapter today. To be honest: I don't even know. But I've had this creative phase last night and wrote down the last two chapters. And because I'm a little dork and everything, I've decided to be totally cute and upload the last chapter, chapter 20, next week on Valentine's Day. Cute, right? ;D

Although it's not that long, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and the little... Let's call it a twist. Or maybe a surprise...

Have a nice sunday, don't think to much about monday and be excited for friday! :)

Maeggaey xx

_______________________________________________________________________________________

As I walked towards the school’s entrance I pulled my Beats over my ears and put my hood on. When I woke up this morning I really didn’t want to get up. Firstly because I didn’t want to see Sam. Secondly because I was sure I wouldn’t make it through the day without crying. And I didn’t want to cry in my classes. That would only bring the attention to me and someone would spread stupid rumors. I really wasn’t in the mood to deal with that. To shut out everyone around me I blasted Papa Roach’s “Forever” through my headphones. I knew listening to sad or depressing songs wouldn’t get me far but I really didn’t care. At least I knew I wasn’t the only one feeling such pain and that kind of made me feel better. Even if it was just a little bit. It meant I would suffer less. That was a good thing.

I strode through the hallways trying to keep the tears from falling. Every little thing in here actually remembered me of Sam. That was just… Ugh… Unbelievable! Even in this forsaken school I wouldn’t get a rest. Maybe I was pushing it too much? It was just the second day since we’ve broken up but it already felt like an eternity full of pain and loneliness. The fact that everyone asked me where Sam was didn’t help me either. As I couldn’t deal with those people around me anymore I walked into a supposed to be empty classroom hoping to finally have my peace. I sat down at a desk in the far right corner where no one could see me, got out my sketching book and started to draw. My head was empty and I really didn’t know what to draw. So instead of doing anything I just closed the little book in front of me and stared out of the window. Here I was again. Like on the first day of school. I looked outside the window envying the birds’ freedom and imagining how funny it must be for them to see me suffering down here stuck in this place. Why did everything have to end like this? It definitely wasn’t how I wanted it to. And neither did Sam. At least that’s what I was hoping for. I couldn’t stand finding out someone played me again. The last time that happened was already hard enough. And imagine I wasn’t as much in love with her as I am with Sam. I guess what I felt back then wasn’t even real love. More like a really hard crush. You know? The butterflies and everything were there. But there was something missing. Something I found with Sam. The peace, happiness. This carefree feeling and those jolts of electricity running through my body every time we touched. All that was what I felt with Sam for the first time. I trusted her even more than I’ve trusted Mary. And that was worth something. That had to mean something. Why did love have to be so unfair? I really started to hate it. And just so you know, I don’t use the word “hate” often. It’s just for people or feelings or anything else that really hurt me. And just as I was thinking about things and people I hated with all my heart while trying to brush away my tears the door to the classroom opened. My eyes widened as I stared at what was happening in front of me and the feeling of disgust spread through my whole body. Bianca came stumbling in and pulled some jock with her. The both of them laughed as he pressed her against the teacher’s desk shoving his tongue down her throat as if he was some frog. Ew… I was so grossed out I couldn’t even move a muscle for some time. That was until he zipped his pants open and was about to pull them down.