Chapter 2

Sqaishey Pov

I woke up and instantly remembered to check my YouTube Channel when suddenly something caught my eye. My subscriber count. It said that I had 400 subscribers! What????? I only had 10 last night! Then I saw what I had been looking for! Stampy commented!! He said that my map was good and my commentary was excellent! Wow this is like a dream come true! He also said that he would check out my other videos, oh dear! To which I replied with " Thank you Mr Stampy Cat, you are free to watch more videos but you might be smashing your paws against your head "THIS DUCK DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Thanks again you cool cat xx".

I clicked send!

Then I got a notification on twitter -"stampylongnose has started following you"
And I quickly messaged him:

(🐥=sqaishey 🐱=stampy)

🐥- hi Mr Stampy Cat
🐱- hello
🐥- wow, I'm actually talking to the real Stampy!
🐱- You certainly are!, I wondered if you might want to play xbox together?
🐥- omg omg yes please!
🐱- haha!

Stampy Pov

I quickly turned on my xbox and sent her an invite. Once she had accepted, I got to hear her sweet voice for the first time! I think I was in love.. wait! I've only just heard her voice I can't be in love! He thought. But he was wrong........