Chapter 10

Sqaishey Pov

I looked over to stamps and smiled.

He actually likes me!

He got up and held out his hand to pull me up, although never let go. We walked hand in hand down to the kitchen. He sat me in one of the chairs and let go of my hand to make us toast.

"Hey squid, on the subject of netty, how about we invite some people round tonight?" He asked. Ooh, I get to meet netty and the others! I thought.
"Great idea! I'll call then all now" Squid replied.

Just as he was about to walk out the room, he looked back and smirked. "I'm watching you two" he said and walked off.

I looked across to stampy and we both fell to the floor with laughter, I don't think we'd ever laughed harder!

Squid Pov

"What is that noise in the background?" Netty asked as I was in the middle of talking to her.

"Oh that? It's just stampy and sqaishey!" I said as I quickly popped my head around the door.

"Ooh" Netty said. "I hope they get together! It would just be so cute"

"Well I think it's rather likely, seeing what I did this morning" I replied cheekily, I knew stamps wouldn't want me to tell her but I felt like it was my Squids duty!

"What?... you have to tell me the story when I get there tonight!" She said in shock.

Stampy's Pov

After we finished our toast, I gently took sqaisheys hand and took her over to the sofa, put the little mermaid film in the dvd player and started it.

"Yay!!" Sqaishey shouted loudly as she started bouncing up and down on the sofa, her hair jumping around in all directions.

God, she was so cute!

I chuckled quietly and grinned, trying not to burst out laughing.
She smiled. I smiled back. I reached over and gently pressed her hand into mine and I snuggled up to her, putting my other arm around her waist and holding her there carefully.
I slowly leant in, putting my hands on her delicate shoulders.

Closer...
Closer...
Closer...

I was now so close that my nose was touching hers. She smiled again. We both leant in and.....

"Excuse me..."

We looked up to find squid peering round the door, with the phone still pressed to his ear, you could even make out a loud laugh coming from the it.

Netty!