Chapter 9

Sqaishey Pov

I woke up curled up to something warm and soft. Slowly, opening my eyes I realised it was stamps. It seems we had both spun around and intently he was holding my waist with both hands, and my arms were hooked around his shoulders and met at the back of his neck. I looked up to him, having to bite my lip to stop myself laughing, his hair was sticking out at all directions. I felt so comfortable with him holding me. I stayed in the same position just listening to his breathing and making the most of it for a while before a strand of hair fell in front of his face. I slowly took one of my arms from around his shoulder and carefully brushed away the run-away strand, replacing my arm back round to its rightful place. As I did this, his eyes fluttered open slowly.

Our eyes met. His dazzling green eyes. We both sat there and stared for a while.

Stampy Pov

I realised what position I was in after reluctantly breaking eye contact with sqaish. She looked up at me and smiled intently!

I started thinking, she was happy, definitely blushing and hadn't moved from the position we were in. Maybe she had feelings for me too!

I looked back into her multicoloured eyes that brought me closer and closer to her. I noticed a faint but sweet floral smell that made me smile, sqaishey! I wanted to kiss her so badly but was worried what she would think, what if she never spoke to me again? I brushed the bad thoughts out of my mind.

I slowly leant into her further, brushing my lip tenderly against hers and I relaxed my grip around her waist. As I did this she smiled but never pulled away or broke eye contact. I then kissed her on the lips, not realising how much I was shaking. I had butterflies in my stomach.
As I was about to pull away she kissed me back, moving one arm up to my cheek and gently stroking it with her index finger. It felt like there was electricity flowing through me.

We slowly pulled away at the same time, both of us grinning like mad while looking intently at each other.

"What do we have here then?" Asked by a familiar Yorkshire accent.

Squid. Oh God!

He was peering around the door we had forgotten to lock with a smug face.
We both quickly removed our arms from each other and sat up. Sqaishey and my face both turned bright red as we looked down at the floor.

"Just wait till Netty hears about this..." Squid says whilst laughing and leaving the room.