Chapter 4

Stampy

I froze....

She was definitely not what I was expecting! She had long, brown hair with a blonde streak, and beautiful blue eyes! She was stunning!

"Erm... hi" she said quietly as if she was nervous. I mean, I was nervous but I didn't see why she had to be? She was flawless!

After I realised she had said something, I said "hi
It was a bit awkward so I decided to break the ice by saying " so now all of that awkwardness is over with , sqaishey I was wondering if you wanted to play minecraft seeing as that's what we actually skyped to do"

She giggled and agreed to play on the enchanted Isles on hunger games even though she said she was bad it but I then replied with " well I bet I'm worse!"

We got into a game and started recording but gave up halfway through because we were laughing so much from Sqaishey dying. I loved her laugh!

I decided to take a risk and ask her an important question....

"So Sqaish, are you free next month?" I said suspiciously.
"Erm... I guess, why?"
"Oh it's nothing, I just wondered if you would like to come to Disney land with me?" I dropped the question sounding confident but inside I was shaking like mad.
What is she didn't want to?
What if she now hated me?
What if she never wanted to speak to me ever again?

I carried on overreacting until she answered..