Chapter 8

Sqaishey Pov

It was better than I'd expected! Not too big, but cosy and inviting. An open plan kitchen with a sofa to the side, a litte brown door which I guess led to the lounge and a mysterious flight off stairs just waiting to be explored.

"Wow! I said with my mouth still open, I saw Stampy and laughed at his funny expression. He seemed to think it was very amusing how much I loved his house.
"Shall I take you to your room?" He asked me, all I could do was nod.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand again to lead me up the seemingly endless flight of stairs. I blushed a lot, but thankfully stamps didn't see. We walked up and passed three rooms until he stopped outside the fourth,

"This, Malady, with be your room for the next few weeks" he said in a very funny posh accent, I couldn't stop gigging! "Thank you kind sir"i replied with in the same accent.

As we walked into the room, he gripped my hand slightly tighter, I looked up to him and he had a worried face, maybe he was worried if I would like the room.

It was amazing! A king sized bed, en suite, a television and loads of storage space!
"Are you sure you are okay with me having this amazing room?" I asked slowly.
"Of course!" He replied. I smiled

There was silence...

We both burst out laughing! It carried on for around three minutes and by the end we were both lying on the floor facing each other. I looked up to him, getting lost in his green eyes. He leaned in and (I almost got you there didn't I!) whispered in my ear-"I'm so glad your hear ducky!" " me too" I whispered back, it left me with butterflies in my stomach, it was perfect!

He scooted closer to me as we sat up, yawning and putting his arm around me.
Awww, he is so sweet I thought.
We were positioned perfectly that we were right in front of the TV so stampy went to put on a film, he opened a cupboard which I now knew was full of films, and grabbed the lion king.

"How did you know that the lion king was my favourite?" I almost screamed in delight.
Stampy just gave me a cheeky smile and tapped his nose with his finger. I got lost in his eyes again. I found us staring at each other, both of us smiling, he quickly realised and broke our eye contact to put the film in. It felt like I'd lost a part of me when he looked away, I knew I really liked him from there!

The introduction of the film started playing as stampy got up and quickly ran down to Squid to tell him we were watching a film.

Stampy's Pov

I ran down to tell squid we were watching a film to make sure he wasn't worried where we were, I didn't realise that I had a blush on my face and smiling the widest grin known to man.
Halfway through the conversation he stopped me and asked me why I looked like that,
"Erm... I kinda realised we were both starring at each other and I think she likes me!" I said quickly, and before I could get an answer I ran back upstairs to sqaishey. I quickly slotted back into my place and put my arm around her waist as she leaned in to me, resting her head on my shoulder.
This was a night to remember!