Chapter 6

Sqaishey

I woke up to hearing the Skype noise ringing around the house. I hurriedly got out of my comfy bed and clicked answer just in time. It was Stampy! I was in my pyjamas! I decided to turn off face cam.

"Hey stamps" I said joyfully.
"Hey ducky, why don't you have facecam, is everything ok? "

What was I going to say? Should I lie or tell the truth?

I would tell the truth...

"I am still in my pyjamas". I said slowly, obviously embarrassed.
"Please can I see you? You are seeing me in my mine!" He replied. I was still wearing my lion kjmg pyjamas.
".... Fine". I said reluctantly and stampy cheered.

I turned on face cam and saw stampy's face light up! After a while I realised he was staring at me..

Stampy

She was beautiful. Her hair a bit messy and in her Lion King pyjamas she looked perfect!
I suddenly realised that I was starring at her!

"So ducky, how would you fancy coming up to stay with me for a while?" I tried to say it casually but it came out like I was nervous or something, which I definitely was!

"Really?" She said excitedly, "when can I come up?"
I sighed a breath of relief.
"How about tomorrow and you can stay for a month?" I replied.
"Eeeek I'm so excited! Wait stamps, should I get your number so I can tell you which train I get and if I'm late?"
"Yes definitely, I'll come pick you up from the station!"

We exchanged numbers and then sqaishey had to go as we'd been talking for a couple of hours and she realised she hadn't had breakfast.

♡time skip to the next day♡

I woke up to a text from sqaishey.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Sqaishey- Hey stamps I hope I didn't wake you! Just though I'd tell you I'll get to the station at 2pm. S xx

Wait, kisses! What do I do? I decided to go with-

Stampy- No you didn't, I'll be there to pick you up! S xx

Sqaishey- Aww thank you! S xx
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
I couldn't wait until Sqaishey came!