Prologue

"Mommy!!" I screamed. "I don't want to leave Dig!" I had created a nick name for my best friend, Dick. Di for Dick and G for Grayson.

Dig.

"(Y/n)!!" Dig was trying to run to us, but his dad quickly grabbed him. My mother was carrying me on her hip as I squirmed and reached out towards him as he was doing the same. Their figures just kept getting smaller and smaller until they vanished along with the circus tent. I just cried into my mother's shoulder until I drifted into dreamland.

***

I felt my small, fragile body being yanked. My eyes snapped open. Someone was holding mommy by her hair while she was screaming and swinging her arms wildly. Daddy was fighting a few yards away trying to get to us. Then BAM -- a guy in black raised his hand and hit my dad with the butt end of the gun. Daddy was now laying face down on the ground while a red liquid began to pool around him. Mom got free of the first man's grip. He tried to grab her again but she did a front flip kick that connected to his chin and knocked him out. She quickly grabbed me and started to run. I saw a black spiderweb thing fling out and wrap around mom's legs making her tumble with me in her arms. Her head hit the floor with a thud. Her eyes closed.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I was screaming lightly, patting her face to try and wake her up. The men were getting up one by one. I was frozen in fear, but mommy was still breathing. There's still hope for us to be saved. Maybe. The biggest man reached out to me and was about to pick me up. CRUNCH! I bit his finger and boy was it gross. Tasted like dirt. I started to scratch who ever came near me. But that was until they grabbed my hands. I felt a shock go through my body. As my eyes began to droop, I saw something big, dark, and fuzzy coming out from behind the trees.

(A/N): I hope you like the story so far. Some parts of my part of the writing were copied from 7tiger7 on Deviantart, but I edited it here and there. Just the beginning though. Go check out her account and works, they're really good. And if you haven't already, please check out my other stories here on wattled. And yes, its my plot from my own brain. I just decided to copy this one because 7tiger7 didn't finish it and I decided to finish it for her, plus her story is about all Robins x reader, while this one is just Dick Grayson. Thanks for reading ;)