First Day of School

Your POV

Today is the first day that I'll be attending Gotham Academy as a sixth grader. Bruce talked to the principal to request that I'd be in all of Dig's classes. I don't know why he requested that, but we were both ok with it.

I got out of bed, did my morning routine, and changed into my uniform. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs for breakfast. After we were done, Alfred drove me and Dig to school. When we arrived, I took a good look at the school. I was mesmerized by its sophistication! 

I was looking around taking everything in. I heard this school was one of the best schools in Gotham. I was determined to do my best and become one of the top students.

"Come on (y/n)! We need to get to first period before we're late!" Dig said, pulling me to the direction towards our first class.

While we were walking, everyone was looking at us and whispering to each other, but I was able to pick up bits and pieces of their conversation.

"Who's that?" someone asked.

"I think she's the new student," someone else answered.

"What are those things in her hair?" another person asked.

"She's pretty," a boy said.

"Why is she with Richard?" a girl asked.

"I heard that Bruce Wayne took her in, so she's technically his sister."

People kept on talking about me and I hid part of my face with my books a bit shy and embarrassed.

"Just ignore them (y/n), we're almost there anyway," Dig whispered, giving me a comforting smile.

We arrived at the classroom and Dig sat in his seat. Lucky for me, there was an empty desk  in front him. As I sat down, the bell rang and the teacher came in.

"Good morning class, we have a new student joining us today. (Y/n), please introduce yourself," she said.

I mentally cried because more people would be looking at me. As if earlier wasn't bad enough TT^TT.

"H-hi. My name is (y/n) Wayne," I say standing up, cursing to myself for stuttering while doing so.

"Welcome to Gotham Academy (y/n), you may sit down," the teacher said.

I sat down again and the lesson began.

*Time skip to last class*

The day went by so fast, I didn't even realize it was sixth period already, the last class of the day.  I guess it wasn't so bad. As time passed, I gotten used to the school and everyone in it, but during lunch time, when I was with Dick, I found out he had a fan club. I didn't know he was this popular. I also have quite a few admirers myself. I even got my locker overflowed with letters from those secret admirers, but I wasn't as anything compared to Dig. Whenever he walked in the hallways, girls would be screaming and fangirling as if he was some celebrity... actually, he kinda is because the famous billionaire Bruce Wayne. ...Wait, that means me too lol. Anyways, I did't mind all the attention he and I were getting, but sometimes the screaming and squealing were a bit too much.

Now its the end of the day and the last subject was math. Ugh, I hate math. It's not that I'm bad at it, I'm actually really good. The reason why I hate it is because what the teacher is teaching is so easy and boring. (A/N: lol, getting cocky now are we reacher-chan?) I looked at Dig and he seemed pretty bored too. We already knew this because Bruce kept on giving us extra homework even when I was being homeschooled. He expects us to be as smart as him because he says intelligence comes in very handy when fighting crime, so we had no choice. He would make us study everything. You name it, we already know about it. From history, to math, science, languages, etc. Because of that, I'm fluent in Korean! ...which can come in handy because of kpop...

Before I could fall asleep, my bat transmitter started to vibrate. Uh oh, that means trouble. I turned to Dig and he seemed to get the message too. His eyes met mine and we nodded to each other, knowing what the other was thinking, but before I knew it, he grabbed my butt and gave it a tight squeeze. (A/N: OMG DICK'S A PERV!!! lol)

"TEACHER!!! I THINK (Y/N) HAS A FEVER!!! SEE SHE'S SUPER RED!!!" Dig yelled, his voice reaching across the room to the teacher and making my face even more red than it already is. 

Why that sneaky little-

"On her first day? (Y/n,) what have you been doing to get yourself so sick? You need to take care of yourself better," the teacher said.

"I know right? (Y/n), you need to stay healthy," Dig agreed, with a cheeky grin spreading across his face.

I stood up and turned towards his direction, reaching to grab a hold of his tie.

"Why you little-," I started, but I stopped because I tripped over my chair's leg and fell. I expected to fall face first on the ground, but I didn't. I looked up seeing Dick holding my arms, stopping my fall.

"You should be more careful (y/n)," Dick lectured. Then he turned to the teacher, "Teacher! May I take (y/n) to the nurse's office? She probably needs help getting there, see, she can't even walk without falling first."

"Alright."

Suddenly, I was stood up and I felt someone put their hand behind my legs and another at my back. And before I could process everything, I was swept into their arms, being carried bridal style. And who other than Dig was the one who picked me up. I put my own arms around his neck, scared that he'd drop me.

"DIG!!! PUT. ME. DOWN!" I screamed.

"(Y/n) keep it down. You'll only strain your voice more if you yell," Dig smirked.

Why, this idiot is really getting into my nerves.

As he walked through the classroom to get to the door, all eyes were on us and I couldn't be more embarrassed. My face got redder every second of it. When did my best friend become such a perv? T^T (A/N: Um.. since he started picking out your bras and called you 'baby'? lol jk, it was when he tackled you and gave you butterfly kisses all over your face after he hasn't seen you for 3 years lmao!)

When he the door of the classroom finally closed he walked a few more steps away from it and then put me down. Once my feet were placed onto the ground, I punched his arm.

"Ow! what was that for?!" he asked, rubbing his "injured" arm.

"For embarrassing me in front of the whole class, not to mention, the teacher too! Why did you make it so dramatic? And since when were you such a pervert?!" I hissed at him still very red.

"Ok. One, I had to make it dramatic so it would be believable and two," he then gave me another teasing smirk, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Why you little...

"And plus, I think you enjoyed that little squeeze on your cute little a*-" he added, but I cut him off with another punch on his arm.

"S-shut up pervert! We need to go change for the mission!" I said walking away to the girl's bathroom.