Chapter 11

(Y/N)'s POV

Time runs short.. You must awaken.. You must awaken now!

My eyes shot open as I was telepathically yelled out. I wonder what all of that was about... Was that actually someone or just my internal voice? Although, it's sounded much different from when it usually sounds. My eyes wander around he room, and I notice that the others were held captive as well. All four of us were locked in capsules, with our wrists and ankles locked in metal restraints. The room was a bit dark, smaller, and only lit up by some lights and the brightness from our "cells". The boy that took us out was staring straight at us. 

"What do you want!? Quit staring, you're creeping me out!" I hear Kid yell at him. 

"Uh, KF. How about we not tick off the guy that can fry us with a single look," Robin said with a matter in fact voice.

As they kept squabbling, I started to unlock the cuffs around my wrist, using that pick that discreetly came out of my finger. Robin has it too and I'm pretty sure he's doing the same thing right now. Comes in handy when I want to get some chocolate from Batman's safe. He doesn't usually let me eat sweets because I get too hyper...

Anyway, Aqualad is telling superbly about the outside world, asking questions if he's ever seen it then describing it and how we can show him the moon. 

"No they can't," a voice interrupts. Desmond. Ugh I hate him.. something about him, I just don't like. He tells a scientist to start the cloning process, causing four taser needles to come out of the walls and pierces through out chest. I scream out because of the electrocuting pain. 

"Stop Desmond demands and suddenly the torture comes to a halt, "Is that you my dear (y/n)?" he asks, observing me. The man walks closer to my capsule and leans forward, staring at my face. I forgot that I don't have a mask... Just my hair and eyes change color when I change into my costume. Curse you Batman.. I thought you were smarter than this (T^T).

"Batman's gonna kill me," I said in a bit of a panicked voice.

Kid looked at me with a 'Are you serious look', "That's what you're worried about?"

"How do you know who I am?!" I asked, completely ignoring him.

"Ah yes.. you don't remember anything from those three years," he smirked, pulling away from my capsule and walking away.

"Guardian, get her down. Her DNA is too unstable to clone."

Guardian was about to let me go until the entrance was attacked, a huge dent that came from the other side.

BOOM!

Superboy had ripped the door off, holding it above his head. Once he made eye contact with me, he threw the door and grabbed the collars of Desmond and Guardian, "What is my wife doing here!?"

"What is he talking about?!" Robin and KF said in unison.

I blinked. Did he just say wife? Ive never seen the guy before today and he's already calling me his wife. 

"Get back in your pod weapon!" Desmond commands only to be tossed aside. 

"You don't order me around!" he growled. Oh sheit, this bio got anger issues. I drop from my own pod after finally unlocking my cuffs, running to Robin to help him unlock his.

"Glad Batman's not here or else he'd have our heads for taking so long," he joked half heartedly, rubbing his wrists. I nodded in agreement. 

"The whole Justice League is gonna have our heads after this. Get your priorities straight," Kid butts in.