Lady Problems

Previously:

When we were still in the circus, she would sleep with me whenever she had a nightmare or watched something scary or if she was just sad that day. (A/N: Why does that sound so perverted? Or is that just me? >////<)

"We'll all sleep in my room tonight," Bruce says while picking (y/n) and me up. Although our first mission went well, the end didn't go well as planned.

Your POV

Its been two years since I've been here and I just woke. Dig is at school right now and I'll be attending the same school soon, but until then, I'll continue homeschool with Alfred as my tutor and occasionally Bruce. I pull my blanket off my legs and I see red every where.

OMG!!! I"M BLEEDING!!!! Where am I bleeding from?! My sheets look like the Japanese flag!!!

And that's when I start screaming like theres no tomorrow, "AHHHHHHHH!!!! I"M BLEEDING!! I"M GONNA DIE!!"

Dad runs through the door and screams too, but it's for me to calm down. Then he sees my sheets.

"ALFREEEDDDD!! GET THE FRICKEN CAR READY!! WE'RE TAKING (Y/N) TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!" he yells.

I'm still screaming almost to the point where I'm crying. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose my voice soon if I keep this up.

I see Grandpa jog into the room, panic creeping to his face, but once he saw my sheets, he instantly calms down.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ALFRED?!" Dad yells, his eyes almost popping out of his face.

"This is natural Sir," Gramps responds calmly.

"How is this natural?!"

"I think it's best if a woman explained this."

Something seems to click in Dad's head because all of a sudden he's calm, "I'm calling Wonder Woman."

After a while, I clean myself up and a lady, who I assume is Wonder Woman, shows up with a box with a brand name on it. She starts to explain to me what happened and that it happens for a period of time every month. She gave me the box and explained me how to use the stuff that's inside. She also said that if I got cramps, that's because I lack nutrients and I'd have to drink a lot of water and eat food that had a lot of nutrients in it during that one week.

Later, I heard her talking to Bruce.

"You should probably go and get the stuff she needs soon," she said.

"Can you do that?" Bruce says.

By the way his voice sounded, I think he was a little bit flustered.

"I'm busy, plus you're her father. In fact, I have to go now."

When she walked through the door to leave, Dig came home at that exact same moment. After Dig changed, we had a family meeting.

"Ok, we're going to the store today," Dad says.

"Why?" Dig asks.

Dad's face starts to turn a bit red, "Bras."

Dig gets this dumb smile on his face.

"We're not going to peek Dick," Dad says.

Instantly, Dig's stupid smile stops to a slightly open frown.

"We're going for (y/n)."

Dig's face turns bright red and he covers his face with a pillow from the couch he was sitting on. Gosh, Dad, way to make this embarrassing, why don't you just tell the whole world. The whole time he was talking, his face was also slightly red especially when he said "bras". I mean, he shouldn't be right? Doesn't he see them all the time when he brings women home?

We left the manor and soon arrived at the mall.

"Now what?" I ask.

"Just follow me," Bruce says as if we were on a mission.

We somehow ended up in Victoria Secret, don't ask me how or why because I always thought Victoria Secret was for adults only... Guess not. Dig was flirting by smiling and nodding at different women. Ugh boys. 

Dad went to the cashier to ask the woman to measure me. Dig was grabbing random bras and held them up to my chest. So embarrassing T^T. Eventually, he gave up because I kept on pushing him away. The lady seemed to be rude at first, but then became nicer later. She probably thought he was a peeping tom, but I know who is. He keeps doing weird stuff ever since we got to this store. When the lady came up to me and, she looked puzzled.

"Um, Bruce, she's kinda small... Are you sure in the right store?" the lady asked.

Dad looked really embarrassed, "I don't know what to do."

Wow, never thought I'd hear the famous Bruce Wayne, let alone, Batman, say that. 

"Don't worry, I'll figure something out. Come with me hun," she says.

I followed her to wherever. Ever since my chest started to grow,  I'd tape my chest down because I was too embarrassed to go to anyone for this. In the end, the lady found out and I turned out to be a B cup. After finding my size, I pick out some bras with my taste. Dig picked out some too for me and kept on calling me 'baby'. I'm only a few months younger than him! Dad was just shaking his head, but he also chose some too. This really helped me get over embarrassing things. I mean, who wouldn't be embarrassed to go out shopping for lady things with their dad and best friend who happens to be a guy/brother. After a while, I learned to just ignore it.

Now I can yell put to the world when I'm on my period and not be phased.

Bruce's POV

I went to the cashier to get some help and the lady there seemed to be a bit rude, but very pretty, I mentioned the measuring is for my daughter and that I'm single and she turned very polite. After she measured (y/n), we found out that she was taping her breasts down. After finding her size, Dick started to puck out some bras for her according to his taste. Then he started to call her baby.

I need to make sure he stays away when I'm on a date. Gosh, this is really weird. (Y/n) thinks he's calling her a baby as in child instead of baby as in girlfriend.

While they were choosing more, I took out the laced ones and over sexual ones that were mostly picked by Dick. At the end of the day, I think (y/n) was so embarrassed that she learned to ignore it and was able to scream out the window that she was on her period to see if she could be anymore embarrassed.

She wasn't. That's my little warrior.