Today is the Day

(A/N): Oh wow! 2.1K reads?! Thank you so much for reading my story! 

I'm sorry if the updates are a bit slow, school will be starting soon and my schedule is usually super busy during the school year, but I hope you'll keep reading and anticipate for the next chapters to come

Also about the last time i published this chapter and it was blank.. I must've accidentally published it when i was trying to save it lol, sorry about that

Now! Back to the story!!!! (Also, this is where the story starts to get real, 

another year has past and you and Dig are 13 now)

WARNING! there is a possibility that the rest of the story will contain swear words, pervyness, and a whole bunch of kpop...  lol jk on the kpop, I'll try to keep that part down... maybe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV: 

There were blue beams being shot off throughout the park, freezing everyone into solid ice. It was starting to get cold and everyone was panicking.

"Enjoying family time?" a raspy voice calls out before shooting a family with his ice gun, "my family has other plans."

The man who said those words had some suit on that probably held the energy for the ice considering it was connected to his freeze gun. 

Just as he was about to shoot again, a batarang hits the gun, distracting the criminal.

"Batman. I was wondering when-" a laugh interrupted him. 

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha" it echoed through the park.

Guess who? If you said Robin, you are correct! Sometimes, he can be so creepy. (A/N: lol no kidding, flashback to the chapter where he was being a little creep haha)

"Do you always have to laugh like that?!" I whispered raising an eyebrow.

"You do it too," he smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

Well, not as obnoxiously as you, I thought.

Robin jumps onto the criminal's head and jumps again doing a flip, facing him when he lands while throwing two blades, cracking the glass dome covering the guy's head.

"Oh. Boy Wonder. The bat sent you to drag me off to prison? Frankly, I'm underwhelmed," Mr. Freeze states.

"Great, but I'm kinda in a hurry here," Robin says with an attitude and puts a hand on his hip.

"Kids... always in such a rush," ice man says getting ready to shoot.

"Not talking to you~" he says.

Once Robin said that, Mr. Freeze's eyes widens as he realizes what he's talking about. Just then, Batman jumps in the air spreading his cape looking like... well a bat. 

Ugh so dramatic. I don't even have a cape to do that. Batman throws a single punch breaking the glass dome, knocking the criminal out.

Aw, dammit! I didn't even get to have my fun. Thanks a lot Dig. 

***

At the Hall of Justice