Project Cadmus

A/N: Ok, guys I'm so sorry you had to wait so long. I know in the previous chapter, the an chapter I said i would update soon or that following weekend, but i didn't because I was so busy, and I still am. In fact I'm not doing my homework right now, which i should, but i'm squeezing in some time to write this chapter.

Please forgive me, I'm trying to do my very best on update more frequent

...now

ON TO THE STORY!!!! LOLOLOLOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

We arrive at Cadmus and the firefighters were putting out the water as sirens were blasting in our ears. Two men were at a window screaming for help right before a explosion occurred, forcing them out from the window. Kid Flash speeds up the wall and catches them, putting them safely on the roof, but falls until he grabs the window sill.

"I-its.. what's his name...? Flash Boy!" one of the firemen shouts.

Poor Wally, I can just imagine what he's thinking right now.

"So smooth," Robin comments.

3rd POV

"Does he always he always have to run ahead?" Aqualad asks before turning to the two bat children (A/N: lol, i couldn't help myself XD), "We need a plan. We- ...Robin?"

He looks around, but he was no where in sight.

Classic Robin, (y/n) thinks.

"Don't worry, he always does that, and... wait for it...-" Dragon pauses for a sec.

"He ha ha ha," Robin's laugh echoes.

"That," she finishes.

Aqualad turns back towards the building, "Well, he shouldn't do that. Kid Flash already ran off and like I said we- ...Dragon?"

Aqualad turns around again seeing if the said girl was paying attention, but she also had disappeared.

"Ah ha ha ha," her laugh also echoed like Robins.

"How indeed creepy. I guess it runs in the bat family, but I never recalled Batman laughing like that too... Maybe it's just them," Aqualad thought out loud.

He turned back once again to the building and saw Robin and Dragon jumping off the firetruck's ladder and into the building's window, helping Kid Flash up.

He then ran to the men carrying the running fire hose.

"I need to borrow that," he says, taking out his water gadgets from his back and creating a whirlpool to help the scientists get down.

When he got to the window, he looked a bit angry.

"Appreciate the help."

"You handled it. Besides we're here to investigate. Poetic justice remember?"

With that, Aqualad goes into the hallway. A ding of an elevator was heard the group of teens run to Aqualad, who was mumbling something to himself.

"Elevators should be locked down," KF points out.

Robin then runs closer to the elevator, "this is wrong."

He uses his high-tech holographic computer on his glove to access the blueprints of the building.

"Thought so. This is a high speed express elevator. It doesn't belong in a two story building," he states.

Ugh, I hate it when he does this. He just puts out half thoughts. Robin, please spill all of the beans! Dragon thought.