Saturday

Ah... The best day for me.  I usually sleep till the afternoon but Mom has this crazy idea that we aren't spending enough quality time with each other.  So in the morning, DAD has to wake me up so we all can have a "Reading session" together. In this session, we have to select a book from somebody else's shelf and read it to everybody.

I decided to go to Rodrick's because he may be a jerk with me, but he's got cheesy babe books. But I realized Mom wouldn't like it and I'd get grounded, so I decided to go to Manny's. I found a book and don't ask me what's the name but here's an extract:

Once there was a boy. He was an obedient sweetheart. He lived in a forest with his Mommy. His mother always told him not to go near strange people. But one day when he went flower picking a man came and gave him some seeds to eat. The boy ate it and then disappeared. MORAL: do not talk to strange people, they might cause trouble for you.

Well, I found out it was a collection of stories and I chose this one. It was short and easy to read. But I don't think it is generally possible to eat seedlings.

Well, I forgot to tell before I even started, Mom kicked the Pig out of the house.  It had a fight with Manny about something and it got angry and poked Manny in the eye, so Mom had to do it. And don't ask me what WE did in the Reading session but I can guaranty it was a total no-no.

later on, Rowley came to my house to play video games,  but I told him my console was broken. So I went to play at Rowley's house. Well, I was excited to go because Rowley told me that he just got Twisted Wizard 3. Now that set me off.  When we went there and started playing it was Nothing like the first 2 games. This was totally DIFFERENT. You have to save a princess and then you have to do all she says. I just told Rowley to come over to MY house to play "PlayLife" but he wouldn't budge.

So I went home and played PlayLife. But I was completely shocked after seeing a thing. My character's needs were TOTALLY low and instead of living in a mansion, they were living in a Playhouse.  I couldn't tell who did it but I realized it was MANNY.   Mom thinks playing these type of games would make Manny understand the kids and what do they do. Well, Manny might have enjoyed playing till his heart content but he ruined the gameplay for ME.