September-Monday

This year, my Summer was totally awesome. Rodrick got shipped to Military School because in the PTM his teacher told Mom that he'd had to repeat the grade because he had not passed the necessary requirements to go to a university. In simpler words, he failed a grade. So Mom and Dad decided to send him to Military school so he could become 'civilized'. I bet Rodrick's schedule might have been ruined because in military schools, the sergeant wakes you up early in the morning and I bet Rodrick wasn't too hot for that idea.

My little brother, Manny again broke my video game system. Not actually, but he spilt a lot of chocolate syrup on my console. It caused the machine to not start, but Mom and Dad told me to keep my fingers crossed of getting a new one. So I have to thank Manny for doing this for me.

Today was the first day of school, which wasn't as good as my summer holidays. I found out there's this new girl called Tracy who stares at me like a HAWK. Rowley told me that maybe she likes you, but just for my own defence, I don't LIKE her.

She's one ugly and nasty girl

She's one ugly and nasty girl. She's like the female version of Fregley. At least sort of. By the way, today everyone was shocked to see Jason Sook, who was the biggest and strongest bully last year, was now all kind and helpful. Well I can't blame Jason for being a bully, his Mother is a bank robber and his Dad is a druggist.