hall-o ween

Dare by cutepinkandfastblue

"I have a dare for Indonesia. Indonesia must wear a sexy costume in front of the hetalia boys and she have to make all of them faint and have a nosebleed."

Lets the story begin
     It's halloween night for all the countries and Americas has invited all the countries to his party including Indonesia. Everyone has prepared the best for their costume. Some of them even wear a pair costume with one and another. meanwhile Indonesia still confuse since she never celebrate that kind of event therefore she have no idea what costume she gonna wear. Suddenly a box appear on her bed along with a letter.

Indonesia: *read the letter* use this. Its a dare *open the box and scream* what is this?!! No no no i don't want to!

Admin: *only a whispering voice* you'll get misfortune if you don't do the dare

Indonesia: the heck? No! Aku nggak mau (i dont want to)

Admin: you have too

Indonesia: *whine* but its too reveling!

Admin: its a dare. You cant hide Indonesia

Indonesia: . . .fine *huff*

Later on Indonesia end up wear the costume and a sweater

Indonesia: i hope i dont meet anyone here

America: *walk closer* dudette you finally come!

Indonesia: *sweatdrop* y-yeah of course America

America: *notice the sweater* i dont recognize your costume. What is it?

Indonesia: my costume is underneath it actually

America: then why are you still wearing you sweater. C'mon dudette take it off. Its halloween after all!

Indonesia: . . .i rather not

America: oh c'mon! *pleaded*

Indonesia: i will take it off later

Belgium: *sneak behind her and take her sweater off by force* gotcha!

Indonesia: Belgium!

Indonesia caught off guard and so when Belgium did she startled. But other than that, her costume finally expose. It was a very sexy costume that show her perfect curve of body. On the back she had white wings which show directly what she pretend to be. . .the angel.
America which happen to stand in front of her as well as some other country like Japan, Netherlands, Australia, Portugal, Spain and even England froze on their place at the sight.
One by one they faint with a blood dripping from their nose.

Japan: this is the second time *faint* ((refer to other chapter))

America: this is too much *faint*

Portugal & Spain: minha irmã/ mi hermana (my sister) *faint*

Netherlands: indische. . .*faint*

Australia: i cant believe it *faint*

England: the angel has come to me *faint*

Indonesia: *murmur in embarrassment* note to self. Never do it again!