Indonesia as a Baby?!

Dare by leaveme8

"I dare Indonesia to be a baby for 2 to 3 days and being taken care by Netherlands"

Admin: ohohoh this will be interesting

Indonesia; author don't make a strange story!

Admin: don't worry my dear

~the story begins~

It is such a nice morning, a rare one for Netherlands to have it. he about stretches himself, relaxing all the muscles within his body when a knock came in.

"mijn god, who would come in such an early" he sighed yet still walk to open the front door.

What he found however, would be 10x shocking than he intended to. England dressed in his angel-costume-thingy while holding a bundle in his arms. The shock quickly being hide as Netherland composed himself. But he still quite unsure as to why England would come to his house in such an hour.

"good morning?" that sentence came up as a question Netherlands thought just a millisecond after he said that.

"yeah can we cut that off for a sec, first I'm sorry for showing up so sudden" England started quite frantic, "second, here" he pushed the bundle to Netherlands' arms.

"what—" his thought being disturb by the fact that the bundle just moved. "what the hell?!" right now in his arms, a baby girl with big brown orbs staring at him. "whose child is this?" by now he started to frantic too.

"that's Indonesia" England said in matter-o'-fact tone.

That sadly didn't ease Netherlands, instead his face could no longer keep the façade and he just stood there in pure confused and horror. "WHAT?" was the only thing he able to let out.

"I just said that's—"

"I HEARD YOU PERFECTLY ENGLAND!" Netherlands cut him off.

"okay okay this is my fault okay, I tried a new spell and it backfired and more unfortunately it hit Indonesia that just happened to visit me at that time. Now can you please take care of her while I'm looking for the spell that could turn her back? I can't think of anyone else but you who happened to take care of her before"

"what do you want me to do exactly?! I can't take care of a baby!"

"please you are my only hope. Now I must go to work on the spell, hopefully it will be done in 2 or 3 days. I trust her in your care" and by that England portal himself to nowhere, leaving Netherlands still standing in froze. He just came to his sense when the baby wailing in his care.

He started to rock her gently and brought her inside. He laid her on top of his bed and guard it with all the pillows to prevent herself from rolling. He then processes to make a milk in the kitchen, somehow, he able to find milk bottle. He walks back to his room only to find Indonesia rolling back and forth. "dear god, how old is she in this form" Netherlands voice it out loud. He still confused as hell, and no one can blame him really, its been so long since the last time he took care of someone, a baby, nonetheless.

He feed her carefully and burp her afterwards. Feeling satisfied baby Nesia immediately drifted to sleep afterwards. Netherlands then spend the rest of his day to read on how to take care of a baby. Lucky on his side, baby Indonesia is not exactly the hardest, she rarely throws tantrum and let a sign if she wants to be feed or need her diaper to be change. But alas, that still made Netherlands exhausted by the end of the day.

His second day, he tried to call England to ask the progress, England said that he yet to find the right spell but assure Netherlands he will going to find it asap. He just let a grunt and hung the phone as he heard a soft crying.

"I'm here I'm here" he said, "I just fed you a minute ago, you couldn't possibly be hungry so what do you want huh" but baby Indonesia didn't bug and keep crying still. Netherlands pick her up carefully and cradle her in his arms. He didn't not aware how or when exactly. but he started to sing a lullaby to her. Suddenly a strong nostalgia hit him like a brick. He used the same song to Indonesia when she still under his care. It was before Indonesia rebellion phase that led to the independence of her country. A tear drops into Indonesia soft cheek, when he realized he quickly swipe it off. "how time flies huh" he said to no one in particular. That day he was feeling quite a remorse on the past events.

Third day come and Netherlands already on top of his exhausted level. for three days straight he wasn't able to sleep normally because of the cries. He sat on his sofa with Indonesia in his hand, once in while he would fell asleep but will quickly awake when he felt the tug. The last time he fell asleep, a knock on a door woke him up. He dragged his feet towards the door and find England standing there.

"I found it", those three words struck on Netherlands, jerking him in a fully awake state. "you did?"

"yes, now let's turn her back" England is ready to swing his magic stick when Netherlands stop him. "wait, can you please let me say a few words please"

"Ned, she wouldn't remember it later", England furrowed his bushy brows. "I know, but please just let me". England unsure but seeing how determined Netherlands, he let him anyway. "make it quick"

"Nes, I know you won't remember anyway but thank you for reminding me for the feeling I used to feel, the feeling of taking care of the people I care about". Once he finished, he turned to England, "you may change her back."

England casts a spell and in a second Indonesia back to her normal form, she ends up being in bridal style by Netherlands. "what. . ." once she realizes the state she was in, she blushed a deep scarlet red, "kepala tulip let me down!". Netherlands put Indonesia down without forces unlike his usual behavior to tease her.

"what happened?!" Indonesia asked again.

"well. . ." Netherlands paused, "it's a long story" he finished with a small smile.