A Time for A Story

Ask and Dare by Nightmare-chan2007 - Nightmare-Chan2007

"first, how long and what Japan did for you to forgive him. Second, what your sibling thinks of Netherlands and Japan. Third, a dare, for you to wear TNI uniform during meeting and being more assertive"

Indonesia: okay okay let me sort these out first. Hmm lets go with the questions before we jump into the dare

Author: i'll be your moderator in this one, SO NESIA!

Indonesia: *whack author* you don't have to be like that

Author: ouch im hurt!

Indonesia: serve you right

Author: fine lets get started. First, how long and what Japan did for you to forgive him?

Indonesia: how long huh, well I must say it took years for my people and me personally to redeem the grudge towards Japan. I suppose its when Japan showed his act of sincerity that I slowly tried to forgive him. And also, at first Japan told me as well that he is fully aware of the thing he had done in the past. The fact he did not try to put it up instead he find all way to make it right to me, that's how I begin to form another friendship relation with him.

Author: that's deep

Indonesia: yeah you could say that

Author: okay next! What your sibling thinks of Netherlands and Japan?

Indonesia: The ASEAN warned me of them after I gained my independent. They told me not to let the hook easily and that both Netherlands and Japan have to dig the ground to earn my forgiveness. Hahaha now that I think about it, Malaysia and Singapore personally wouldn't let them get close to me before. And Vietnam nee would literally glare them when they averted their eyes to me. that was quite funny memory to think of now.

Author: this one added by me, but how about your provinces?

Indonesia: they obviously took longer time than me to forgive. Taken example like Java who been experienced hardship more and more, I bet although he told me he over it, he still has itsy bitsy revenge towards them haha. But then again, that's what possibly would happen after being pressured for so long. The impulse to revolt will be more likely to surface.

Author: hmm okidoki now to change the scenery up we go to the third request and the actual dare! Put your uniform up and go to the meeting now hurry up!

Indonesia: jeez fine

Author: and be more assertive!

Thus, skip to the meeting~

Germany: okay now do any of you have something to say?

Indonesia: *raise hand*

Germany: miss Indonesia you may speak

Indonesia: yes, thank you mr Germany, now I'd like to raise up the issue of Climate Change that has come into urgent shape more than we believed

Germany: I see, and do you perhaps have a proposal of the agenda?

Indonesia: yes of course, you see, my people in the amount of number are the people that work thoroughly to create green environment. Although at some aspects i still considered as the polluted country but we are trying and working to change the way of its

Germany: that's a great news to heard. We could perhaps indulge more on the next meeting regarding this matter. Thank you miss Indonesia for the innovative topic

Indonesia: only the best for this world mr Germany